First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV, Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once the ordering process opens up (Aug 16th for hybrids) will all the dealers on the east coast get a three-hour head start placing their orders in ahead of west coast dealers (two-hour head start Eastern time zone over Mountain and one-hour Eastern time zone over Central)? Maybe Ford will open up the ordering process at a specific time on Aug 16th when all dealerships in the country are expected to be open (e.g. 2 pm Eastern)?

I am hoping @fordvideoguy (Tim Bartz) will read and answer this.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once the ordering process opens up (Aug 16th for hybrids) will all the dealers on the east coast get a three-hour head start placing their orders in ahead of west coast dealers (two-hour head start Eastern time zone over Mountain and one-hour Eastern time zone over Central)? Maybe Ford will open up the ordering process at a specific time on Aug 16th when all dealerships in the country are expected to be open (e.g. 2 pm Eastern)?
I think you're vastly overestimating the fidelity with which order time matters when it actually comes to scheduling. I doubt hybrid preorders are going to sell out in under a day.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided

I am hoping @fordvideoguy (Tim Bartz) will read and answer this.
They should wait to open up the order banks until the West Coast dealers would be open. Usually happens mid morning I believe.
Sponsored