Sponsored

2023 Maverick Hybrid Ordering not until the week following August 15!!

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Just had an interesting conversation with a salesman at my dealer where he revealed that Hybrid Order banks will not open until the week following August 15 (contrary to the published August 15 schedule). That information was via an email from Ford. This particular salesman has sold numerous Mavericks, has been included in several Ford Surveys as a Maverick owner as well. I found more information he revealed quite enlightening.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well. could very well be I suppose. Anything is possible. I have resigned myself to a years wait at least for my Maverick so one week makes little difference in the long haul.

OP
OP
Raging_Patriot80
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well. could very well be I suppose. Anything is possible. I have resigned myself to a years wait at least for my Maverick so one week makes little difference in the long haul.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time acquiring your ordered truck. I was merely trying to pass on a little bit of info I had received.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time acquiring your ordered truck. I was merely trying to pass on a little bit of info I had received.
No, I have NOT ordered a Maverick yet, no need to apologize. I wanted to wait for MY23 and was merely stating that I am preparing myself for the long haul and that an extra week would make little to no difference to me. I thank you for the info, that is what these forums are for after all.

Ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT (waiting), 21 Sienna hybrid
I am with you guys, in line to wait in line. Hopefully things get figured out with production and they can knock them out fairly quickly. I am not holding my breath.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Raging_Patriot80
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mean truthfully I'm expecting to place my order obviously in August. However I don't expect it to make it to the dealership until at least April. My particular salesman at this dealership believes it could be sooner. I'm not holding my breath though.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I mean....fine with me since I don't want a hybrid. I'd actually prefer if both hybrid and EcoBoost ordering open on the same day.
Sponsored