Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not looking good for unscheduled MY23 orders as this is the second to last scheduling week left for MY23. and on top of that this week is only a CleanUp scheduling.

7/13 Scheduling had 74.3% (55) Hybrids vs 25.7% EcoBoost (16) and Unknown (3)

7/13 Scheduling Numbers

7/20 Scheduling had 96.3% (26) Hybrids vs 3.7% EcoBoost (1)

7/20 Scheduling Numbers

Over the last two scheduling weeks it was 80.2% (81) Hybrids vs 19.8% (20) EcoBoost

Note that scheduling dropped to almost 1/3 from 74 on 7/13 to 27 on 7/20 and with 7/27 only being a cleanup week it may again have very low numbers scheduled.
That actually makes sense if allocations comes into play. Ford can make all the Ecoboosts they want and probably have except for the orders whose dealers are out of allocations.
Sponsored

A-a-ron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Edge, '17 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That actually makes sense if allocations comes into play. Ford can make all the Ecoboosts they want and probably have except for the orders whose dealers are out of allocations.
That's what doesn't make sense to me though. Ford would rather make more vehicles for a dealer with allocations to just go into dealer stock rather than build a retail order for someone just because the dealer had more orders than allocations. If they think it punishes the dealership it didn't. In both instances it just punishes the customer. The one for dealer stock just means it will get marked up over and if the customer wants it they will pay over for it. The other just means the customer continues to wait in hopes the dealer gets granted another allocation.

pkinfc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt, but soon a 23 Maverick!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Imagine a dealership that took so many 23 orders they don not have enough 24 allocation for the carryovers and can’t convert all the outstanding orders.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I so want out of this rabbit hole and to never hear about allocations or priority numbers or constraints or DORA or COVP or any of this crap.

Sponsored

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Imagine a dealership that took so many 23 orders they don not have enough 24 allocation for the carryovers and can’t convert all the outstanding orders.
Yep. I think that describes my dealer. Sure wish we could have rolled over to another dealer.

pkinfc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. I think that describes my dealer. Sure wish we could have rolled over to another dealer.
Were you able to submit a 24 order? If so, you should be good. Dealers know their allocation this time around before the banks opened.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like nothing this week. :( Maybe next.

Ktowntimmy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid ordered 9/17/22.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suspect that if you didn’t get you email today (like me), you only have one more chance (August 3rd) To get a 23 built before the 24 changeover. Good luck.

pkinfc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suspect that if you didn’t get you email today (like me), you only have one more chance (August 3rd) To get a 23 built before the 24 changeover. Good luck.
I believe you are correct that Aug 3 will be the last emails, if any.

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even though MTC orders may only be 1% of the order holders the downward trend from 74 scheduled on 7/13 to only 27 on 7/20 is troubling.

And 7/20 was not a CleanUp week like today is.
I thought that getting a scheduled build date today was going to be tough but not a single one was the absolute worst it could be.

Molsholl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happened to the 3rd shift that was supposed to ramp up production? I haven’t seen where it has made much of a difference…

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150, F150, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You mean like Long McArthur...

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what doesn't make sense to me though. Ford would rather make more vehicles for a dealer with allocations to just go into dealer stock rather than build a retail order for someone just because the dealer had more orders than allocations. If they think it punishes the dealership it didn't. In both instances it just punishes the customer. The one for dealer stock just means it will get marked up over and if the customer wants it they will pay over for it. The other just means the customer continues to wait in hopes the dealer gets granted another allocation.
Have they built any dealer stock orders?

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Were you able to submit a 24 order? If so, you should be good. Dealers know their allocation this time around before the banks opened.
They know their allocations, but that doesn't mean that they take them into account.
Sponsored