📬 3/23/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING]

Donaldw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester, insurance pmt. from stolen tacoma.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks a bit like Ford is putting priority on the higher sale
Sponsored

Donaldw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester, insurance pmt. from stolen tacoma.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an amateur reply, but when I look at the March builds, they all look like the higher end builds.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Once again Thursday passes without an email regarding my XL EB AWD 4K. So no Ford dealer, it won't be mid to late spring.
I feel ya man. Us basic XL Eco orders will take forever to get built for some reason :confused:

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mybe you can explain why my lariat LUX fx4 with no constraints still does not have a build date after 500+ days!
In your case it's really quite simple....

FORD hates you 🤣

Sponsored

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You might be getting screwed by your dealer allocation rather than constraints on your build...
I agree it's a possibility, however my dealer claims that allocation isn't an issue. Only Ford knows the reason and they're not talking.

One other thing crossed my mind about EBs not getting scheduled. This is pure speculation based on weak anecdotal evidence that more hybrids are getting scheduled in May than EBs. Perhaps Ford needs and found a way to produce more hybrids than originally planned in order to improve their CAFE numbers. Again, pure speculation on my part.

Swamp Donkey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an amateur reply, but when I look at the March builds, they all look like the higher end builds.
My XL Hybrid just went into production.

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked mine up yesterday. Learned just how lucky I was. Based on what my dealer told me of the 12 that he personally built out back in September. Mine is the only one that has been built, I almost wanted to go play the lottery.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord / Nissan Altima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone, I am new here and just got a quick question. I got a call this am from my dealer saying that Ford was looking at my order and wanted to know if I would drop a couple options (Splash Guards and Tonneau Cover)? I agreed but the dealer said that wouldn't guarantee a build date? What are your experiences?

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone, I am new here and just got a quick question. I got a call this am from my dealer saying that Ford was looking at my order and wanted to know if I would drop a couple options (Splash Guards and Tonneau Cover)? I agreed but the dealer said that wouldn't guarantee a build date? What are your experiences?
Yes, you made the right call. It will at least improve your chances of getting scheduled.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord / Nissan Altima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Impetus - I thought it was the right call but I am confused if I did this why I couldn't be assured they would put it in the schedule?

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop absolutely drop

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Impetus - I thought it was the right call but I am confused if I did this why I couldn't be assured they would put it in the schedule?
He can’t assure anything but you just increased your chance’s significantly.
Sponsored