2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do we trust this?

Ford Maverick 📬 3/23/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] 1679601866118
Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
wow that gives a 51xxx VIN
Yes they said that VIn is 519xx so that's way up there. Not sure if you saw this @Automate but someone from reddit said they have a build date of May 22 with a vin of 519xx and their buddy got a build date of May 29th.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Do we trust this?

1679601866118.png
Looks like we were posting about the same time as I tagged you in my post. So that 519xx seems to be at least 2000 more than the highest vin we have seen here. The person also indicated their buddy got a scheduling letter today for May 29th but no vin was indicated.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they scheduled the week of 5/29, that VIN number is believable. We did not see any 5/29 scheduling last week.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
If they scheduled the week of 5/29, that VIN number is believable. We did not see any 5/29 scheduling last week.
I see a different poster on that reddit thread just posted this:

"I got mine today too. Email says scheduled for May 22. After a year or so of waiting, this was nice to finally get. My VIN is 50,9xx"

Sponsored

aspenwoody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 on order you tube
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the call from the dealer
last Tuesday went in on Monday to view the build, Then we talked about
the dealer options I wanted was told they would cost 3026 and take a week to complete so the wait is over.
My build 2023 eco Lariat lux 360; FX4 ,console vault

reneau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevrolet Colorado, Mustang 1966
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

ng-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
I bought the "Constraints things for a long time" but not anymore. They won't even build the trucks with no constraints. Ford needs to get their S**** together. This is gone beyond ridiculous...........

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did anybody get good news today? If they have already scheduled through May, that means at least 3 more months to get a truck. Bummer!!!!!

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has been on the "In Production" dot since last Thursday and hasn't moved. No idea how this tracker actually works lol
It takes about a week or maybe 2 before they actually begin to build it. Then it moves to the staging area to be shipped and that can take a week to happen. Then the time it takes to get to your delivery yard. Then you have to wait until a car hauler brings it to your dealer. I went through the same thing. All this assumes they don't change your build date at the last moment, which is not likely. Seems like it took about a month or so after it went into production to arrive at my dealer in Southern CA. Good Luck!

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Someone else in the Reddit thread posted that they also got a scheduling email:

Ford Maverick 📬 3/23/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] 1679609554116

If true, VINs have cracked 50K.

Sponsored

robhooper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once again Thursday passes without an email regarding my XL EB AWD 4K. So no Ford dealer, it won't be mid to late spring.

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once again Thursday passes without an email regarding my XL EB AWD 4K. So no Ford dealer, it won't be mid to late spring.
Same here for my XLT EB. In early February my dealer said it should be scheduled soon since it's not a hybrid. Yet somehow Ford is not scheduling a lot of EBs even though they are supposed to have a lot of capacity.

What bothers me most is that Ford can't even give us a window of time (say 1 month) when the vehicle will be built. It makes it very difficult to plan transportation needs when there's no information about when or if your order will be scheduled. As part of my job I've purchased a lot of complex and expensive ($100k+) equipment over the last 30 years. In virtually every case the company provides a delivery estimate and in most cases sticks to it. After having my order for over 6 months Ford still can't tell me when or if it will get produced. I'm sure at this point that they are confident about component supply since they are spending big $ ramping up a 3rd shift. The only explanation I can find is that they don't really care about the person that placed the order since they are going to sell it anyway if you don't take delivery. I highly doubt that a company that orders a fleet of 100 Mavericks is never told when they will be delivered, and I'm sure they don't get 45 day "sorry" email.

Sorry, end of rant...
And yes, it's therapeutic.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here for my XLT EB. In early February my dealer said it should be scheduled soon since it's not a hybrid. Yet somehow Ford is not scheduling a lot of EBs even though they are supposed to have a lot of capacity.
You might be getting screwed by your dealer allocation rather than constraints on your build. It sucks that buyers have absolutely zero information or recourse if they happen to roll the dice on a dealer that gets a tiny amount of allocations for one reason or another and you're just stuck waiting and waiting regardless of how you configured your order to avoid constraints as much as possible.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Huh, seems late 45-day emails are a thing. Should have gotten mine today.

Edit: Received this morning...
Sponsored

Last edited: