First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my Maverick scheduled today for a May 1st approx build. XLT Lux loaded Hybrid. West Hills Ford Bremerton. 15 months ago had my name on two dealer allocation cars so I didn’t order. Sold two cars cause my Mav was coming in. Coming in Feb , then March and on and on. No price protection since I didn’t order. Was looking at. buying a GMC diesel. Now I can wait a while longer. But oh what a wonderful day it is. Miracles do happen.
Sponsored

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up a hybrid here in Michigan the second week of January. With the way these are being scheduled and built, it's hard to be picky about what time of the year it gets delivered. If you pass on it there will be somebody there waiting to buy it.
When I listed my 23 XL hybrid for sale, for a lot over msrp, like, A LOT, I got calls from many people willing to drive/fly 6, 8, 12 hours to come buy it.

Woodhawg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Taurus,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Been a month since the last one of these, good luck to all...

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

ng-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
Today at 12:31 EST
Week of May 15
Hybrid XLT Lux package Alto Blue
Georgia
9-15-22 at 8:30 am
Don Rich Ford Villa RIca GA

Last edited:

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Day 526

at 0723 hours I received an email saying it has been 45 days and we are still working on it.
Then......

email time stamped 1128.
projected Build date 28 May 23
vin number 3FTTW8E34PRA4XXX
LARIAT hybrid lux 36 Alto blue no other addons.
Central Kansas
ordered 6 October 2021 reordered on 16 Sept 2022.
Max motors Manhattan Kansas.
1679004296456.png
Congrats on betting scheduled after 500+ days. So your build week is May 28th? I believe that's the highest date I've seen today.

pbrox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL Mav, 2005 Forester, 2007 R1200GS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am very curious about their allocations. I have seen quite a few Mavericks go through their website but it is hard to get a sense how many they might have actually been awarded.
Yeah, I reached out a while back to see what their allocation numbers are, and never got a straight answer. Message me if you get any info!

Sponsored

mrgeology79

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Yaris
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm scheduled :oops:... I removed the hitch from my order about a week ago. I can't say for sure it made a difference, and I don't know if I'd suggest anyone else try it, but I can't believe this is a total coincidence.

• ⏰ 11:21am EST
  • 📅 May 22, 2023
  • 🔢 3FTTW8E30PRAXXXX
  • 🛻 XLT Hybrid in cactus gray with manual rear window, full size spare, and 400W inverter (removed tow hitch 8 days ago)
  • 📍 Upstate NY
  • 🗓 9/15/22 dealer took order, but system crashed, 9/16/22 order placed and confirmed by Ford
  • 🕺 Marchese Ford of Mechanicville

Last edited:

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I haven't tried to do a count of those scheduled, and I know this forum isn't a good statistical sampling, but it sure looks like a lot of hybrids got scheduled. I'm happy for those that got scheduled, especially the rollovers, but it seems like a lot of EBs (like mine) still aren't scheduled.

Based on the numbers, having an XLT EB with lots of build capacity and a relatively low order percentage, I would have thought getting scheduled by now would have surely happened. But no...

odin0425

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well whaddaya know...

• ⏰ Time email was received: 11:28am EDT
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 5/8/23
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN: 3FTTW8E32PRA430XX
  • 🛻 All relevant build info: Carbonized Gray Hybrid XLT Lux w/ CP-360
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable: Live in VA, bought in PA
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 10/26/21, no MY22 VIN, re-ordered 9/16/22
  • 🕺 Dealer : Chapman-Horsham, PA
Still nothing showing in Ford account, but baby steps... :)
I do hope you will still carry on the tradition of starting this thread on scheduling weeks now that you are scheduled. --congrats btw

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, I haven't been evaluating other options this evening...

Interestingly enough, the salesmen I spoke to both expressed exasperation with Ford's scheduling process.

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 20230316_183452

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do hope you will still carry on the tradition of starting this thread on scheduling weeks now that you are scheduled. --congrats btw
Definitely! I’m still rooting for everyone else to get scheduled too.

Farmer1972

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Aspire
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I haven't tried to do a count of those scheduled, and I know this forum isn't a good statistical sampling, but it sure looks like a lot of hybrids got scheduled. I'm happy for those that got scheduled, especially the rollovers, but it seems like a lot of EBs (like mine) still aren't scheduled.

Based on the numbers, having an XLT EB with lots of build capacity and a relatively low order percentage, I would have thought getting scheduled by now would have surely happened. But no...
I’m with you…. Ordered 12/23/21 and still nothing!!!!

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

WhiskeyDad69

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Exped XLT / 2018 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!). 11:23am EST

1 May 2023
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
    • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!). 11:23am EST

1 May 2023
    • 3FTTW8E38PRA420XX
    • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
    • EBONY BLACK HYBRID BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE WITH COPILOT 360 w/assist Lariat Lux Package All wx Mats and trailer tow hitch and moon roof
    • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
    • Frederick, Maryland
    • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
    • 15 September 2022
    • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
  • The Frederick Motor Company, Frederick, MD
    Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 0E0AD325-C943-4164-8A38-32BDE87B02BE
Sponsored