Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the "next year" letter (see below) after being at Priority 2 from a June 17th order confirmation.

Oh well, so much for "coming this Fall", even for an early order. Not scheduled.

Ford Maverick 📣10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] Next year.JPG
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I don't understand what makes you think it's not the actual item that you do not have to print.
I have no idea really. I've seen the stuff Ford has put out about getting the FIT measurements or whatever they're called and being able to 3D print your own accessories.

I know very little about 3D printing if anything. When I read the email I believe it mentioned they were providing a Kit. I was thinking a Kit typically is a box or bag of pieces and parts that has to be put together, molded together or whatever 3D Printing does and jumped to the conclusion that it required a 3d printer.

I apologize for being stupid in your eyes and not knowing anything about 3D printing or how 3D Printing works. I apologize for not being able to read Ford's mind when they wrote the email that the reader was supposed to automatically know it was the actual items and not a Kit.

Hopefully this will explain that I only posted because I was confused as to what was really being provided and how someone without a 3D Printer use this Kit.

EDIT:
Added a snapshot of the paragraph that confused me. Hopefully you aren't confused by it too.

Ford Maverick 📣10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 19.33.10

Last edited:

LanceHF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 BMW 328i, 94 Porsche 968
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iconic silver hybrid Lariet lux, order confirmed 6/12. Got nothing today so called my dealer. He checked and advised my priority is now 2. Hopefully next week. Sigh.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 11.58.00 AM.png

Time email was received: 11:50AM EST
Your scheduled build week: Dec. 13th
All relevant build info: XLT Area 51, 4 Pin Hitch Connector
Your region: Ohio
Your original order date: June 30th, confirmed June 30th
Dealer: Germain Sawmill, Columbus
🌟 🎉Congratulations to all who got scheduled today! 😃👍 🌟

My sincere commiseration to those still waiting. 🧸 Been there!! If you post, please mention whether you are waiting for a Hybrid or EcoBoost and what date your order was confirmed.
Ordered 8/27 confirmed 8/28 AND am almost ready to start waiting. Hybrid, Lux.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no idea really. I've seen the stuff Ford has put out about getting the FIT measurements or whatever they're called and being able to 3D print your own accessories.
You're good Sarge. It's easy for the tech geeks among us to assume that everyone else is on board. I'm fortunate that, even though I came of age in the computer punch-card age, I've had a career that has kept me on the cutting edge.

The day I retire I'm going to be falling off the turnip wagon! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a text from my dealer late today. Picture text showed my build was scheduled with a vin #.
Never did receive an email from Ford, In fact have never received an order confirmation from Ford but did confirm order via phone with Ford Marketing a while back.
What is interesting is I reserved on day 1 (June 8th). Wasn't able to finally sign papers till 6/15.
Order dates shows 6/28. I did make mult changes before 6/28, but in color only. Last color change was 2 weeks ago to Carb. Gray.
Anyway, I was able to put the VIN number into tracker and it is confirmed
Scheduled for week of 12/13
Hybird - Lariat Luxury Package
Carbonized Gray
Floor Liners w/carpeted Mats
Touchlink Truck Bed Lighting
Orlando Florida
Mullinax in Apopka, Fla.
Ford Maverick 📣10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] Mav. Confirmation

Changes have been made on the MTC spreadsheet tracker for those keep track.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I know very little about 3D printing if anything. When I read the email I believe it mentioned they were providing a Kit. I was thinking a Kit typically is a box or bag of pieces and parts that has to be put together, molded together or whatever 3D Printing does and jumped to the conclusion that it required a 3d printer.

I apologize for being stupid in your eyes and not knowing anything about 3D printing or how 3D Printing works. I apologize for not being able to read Ford's mind when they wrote the email that the reader was supposed to automatically know it was the actual items and not a Kit.

Hopefully this will explain that I only posted because I was confused as to what was really being provided and how someone without a 3D Printer use this Kit.

EDIT:
Added a snapshot of the paragraph that confused me. Hopefully you aren't confused by it too.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 19.33.10.png
Ford is not going to just give everyone plans, 99% off the buyers don't have a 3d printer. That would be worthless. The part after the semi-colon should be taken separately, that has basically been the "theme" of the truck for "makers."

Campjjae

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick FE
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat 2.0 Ecoboost First Edition Lux
Area 51
Nothing 4x4 or tow related
Dayton, OH
Ordered 6/11/2021
email was received - 10:02 am ET
scheduled build week - 11/29/2021
Dealer - Beau Townsend

Sponsored

Narf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler. Dodge Dart
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just saw the email in the inbox
ordered on June 30, 2021
dealer is Orleans Ford in Albion New York
est build date December 13, 2021
got the VIN (posted to the list)
hybrid xlt lux with co pilot
cyber order with spray in bed liner

sparky52

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Late to the party but...
Ordered 8/31/21, Email 9/2/21, Scheduled for 10/19/21. Status is "in production". Have received VIN. Cyber Orange XLT, 360, Hard rollup tonneau. Was surprised how fast it went. Central Florida, Melbourne area

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah, I see. That was also an EcoBoost and it was ordered the same day we ordered our Hybrid. So, fingers crossed. 🤞
HEY! It worked out! Ours got scheduled today. I'm really surprised and happy!
Sponsored