First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue and 2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 100% convinced that it has to do with the options you chose. A spray in liner being the biggest. I had a lot of options....ordered June 10th...still never even got an email or update of any kind. I drive my current truck daily a long ways. I get roughly 18-20 miles to the gallon. I would have saved literally hundreds on gas by now if I got a Maverick 6 weeks ago.
Sponsored

mb300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 100% convinced that it has to do with the options you chose. A spray in liner being the biggest. I had a lot of options....ordered June 10th...still never even got an email or update of any kind. I drive my current truck daily a long ways. I get roughly 18-20 miles to the gallon. I would have saved literally hundreds on gas by now if I got a Maverick 6 weeks ago.
I ordered my Mav. on June 14 XLT with co-pilot 360 and that is all of my options and I still have no build date. So the amount of options doesn't seem to matter.

EugDom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's not an options issue, at least not limited to just the options anyway. I have a xlt hybrid ordered in June. No options except hot pepper red paint, trailer hitch, and 110 power outlet. Not a single constraint or late availability item and I don't have a build date either.

w32pamela

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Toyota pickup, 2009 Prius, 2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Email received 5:11PM CST Saturday 12/04/21
  • 📅 Build week January 31, 2022
  • 🛻 Iconic Silver, XLT hybrid, full size spare, hitch receiver, (spray-in liner removed 08/31/21)
  • 📍 Florida Panhandle
  • 🗓 Ordered 06/23/21
  • 🕺 Chipola Ford, Mariana FL

Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] Ford email

Last edited:

mb300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford's attempt to be fair to dealers with allocations is unfair to us who actually purchase their product. No one who ordered in June or July should be put back in line to keep hoping over and over again.

The fix is simple: Ford needs to start allocating dealer inventory to be sold from their lots only.

Buyer custom build orders need to be scheduled separately and be based upon date the order was placed minus any build constraints.
I wished you worked at Ford and you were in charge getting Mavs. scheduled.

Sponsored

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received email on 12/2 at 1pm EST.

Lariat
Hybrid
First edition
Rapid red

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 8.41.42 AM.png
Congrats 👏. Looks great, just what I ordered (July 30) just silence 🤐 so far. When did you order?

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I just ordered 11/27, confirmed 11/29, and yesterday got a build date of 1/31, his is for 2.0 eco fwd with spray in liner, hitch reciever and weather mats
I hate you with every once of my heart, but gosh darn it i respect you.

Ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
Ordered mine October 26th, I’ve heard nothing for 6 weeks. The waiting seems like torcher since we are down to one car.

ricurt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer & Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got a notice from Ford last month stating my truck was built and shipped on November 10th with a delivery Dec, 10 to 16th,. No way would it take a month to deliver. Was told by a Ford engineer friend that it is most likely in a storage yard waiting for a part or install of something. I'm not holding my breath for those delivery dates!

Sponsored

PcGnUs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing but crickets here in my part of the world....

Ordered 8/12

No information has been received or acquired sense 8/12

Feeling left out like a wet beat puppy in the cold.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered (a Hybrid) 21August thru Chapman; hoping for delivery sometime in April. That's been my expectation since the beginning..

BigPop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat/Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've held off writing anything anything here because it's depressing. I ordered my Lariat Lux hybrid on 6/18 and have heard nothing. You guys that are moaning about orders placed in October and November just add to the despair. The only good news I've had so far was when my dealer told me two weeks ago that my priority code went from a 20 (which is what I was assigned in June) to a 15...big whup. I guess I'm moving in the right direction but it's painfully slow and it still bothers me to see trucks getting scheduled that were ordered after mine. Whatever. I'm not giving up. I just hope I get scheduled this month.

BigPop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat/Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

From all accounts, this should be a MASSIVE hybrid week, so 🤞 to everyone - ESPECIALLY us June/July folks!
When you say "MASSIVE" hybrid week, does that apply to all hybrids or just certain trim levels? Has there been any more information on Lariat Lux hybrids? My June 18 order is still waiting to be scheduled.
Sponsored