C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered July 5, 2021. Lariat, iconic silver, AWD, lux pkg, co pilot 360, FX4 pkg, tow pkg, soft bed cover
email 12/2/2022 12:56 pm est. msrp $36,275 my price $33,774.30+$394 doc fee.
Edited 12/3 to add: My son called tonight. He received an email from Ford yesterday that his Maverick XLT AWD is scheduled for production week of January 17, 2022. Carbon gray with spray -in bedliner, sliding rear window, folding bed cover. I hope his is delivered first.
Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] Logo-Ford
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] 7f6643d66678860ead34fd864bd08afc
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] composite
Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear (deleted)
We are excited to let you know your 2022 MaverickLARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 31, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Chapman Ford of Horsham. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: (deleted)​
Sponsored

Last edited:

FE Hyb. 710

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Congrats! Wonder why Ford couldn't schedule my 7/7 hybrid lux..... hahaha
Thanks. Sorry to hear that. Last week, my sales person told me I moved to priority 2, so that gave me more hope than usual. But the fact that you ordered before me and didn't get a build date makes no sense. By now, you know the drill, be hopeful for next week. With all the scheduling they are doing, they gotta schedule you soon, right!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in September, last communication after it being delayed 2-3 times was an email October 29 stating my build date "is now scheduled to be built the week of December 6, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status."

Should I be worried I haven't heard or gotten squat yet?
Probably not. Just wait for the email.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Do
Thanks. Sorry to hear that. Last week, my sales person told me I moved to priority 2, so that gave me more hope than usual. But the fact that you ordered before me and didn't get a build date makes no sense. By now, you know the drill, be hopeful for next week. With all the scheduling they are doing, they gotta schedule you soon, right!
I have serious doubts I get a scheduling e-mail next week or the week after; best guess is I get scheduled at least before July 7 2022.

Sponsored

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Nov 1, yesterday(Dec 2) at noon central time received email from Ford that mine is scheduled for the week of Jan 24, email came with VIN. Ford must also have sent that email to my salesman, not 7 minutes later he contacted me with the information. He is on top of this & has done everything right so far.

dsl22

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 16' Box, Hybrid Maverick ordered
Ordered and confirmed 9/24, patiently waiting like the rest of you. In my case i have a big white box truck for contruction work, but getting out of the trade and at 50 going back to college. The delay works for me so i can finish some projects i am commited to before my classes start in late january. i hope everyone gets their manufaturing date soon

2022 Maverick XL Front-Wheel Drive:

• 2.5L Hybrid Engine
  • Automatic Continuously Variable Transmission
  • Carbonized Grey Metallic
  • Black Onyx Cloth Bucket Front-Seats
  • 17" Sparkle Silver Steel Wheels
  • Standard Package

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like a lot of the ones ordered recently and with build dates immediately are FWD.

FE Hyb. 710

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Do

I have serious doubts I get a scheduling e-mail next week or the week after; best guess is I get scheduled at least before July 7 2022.
Do you know something that leads you to believe that? I think all signs point to your build getting scheduled soon. The only reason it might be held up is if your dealer doesn't have many allocations.

Sponsored

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Do you know something that leads you to believe that? I think all signs point to your build getting scheduled soon. The only reason it might be held up is if your dealer doesn't have many allocations.
Dealer has and has add enough allocations to build the 7 orders he has every month since September. But the Gods of Ford don't deem me and everyone else at that dealer worthy....

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from a small family owned dealership too. I was told I would be one of their first orders to be scheduled. Me thinks they get a fraction of an allocation per month so hopefully they'll accrue enough to make 1 allocation soon. Good grief!

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Doesn't matter that [Latin American countries] aren't getting hybrids; their productions slots take over hybrid orders in the US.
I'm in Arizona waiting on my Maverick.

I've heard that Ford is diverting some Hermosillo production to customers in Florida.

That bothers me, but I'm not sure why... ;)

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been waiting over six months now for First Edition Hybrid order, which is only available in MY22, so why haven't all First Editions been scheduled??? Definitely not all FE hybrids scheduled for delivery, some are scheduled for Winter delivery this week and hopefully Spring delivery for me before the MY23 orders in June.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received 12:56PM EDT
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week 01/31/22
  • 🛻 All relevant build info Velocity blue hybrid lariat. Lariat Lux Package, Ford Co-Pilot, Touchlink bed lighting, floor liners and carpet mats, window air deflectors
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable - Montana
  • 🗓 Your original order date - 06/08/21
  • 🕺 Dealer - The one down the road
Holy crap I figured Montana would be forgotten about. I ordered my hybrid lariat lux with co-pilot etc on 7/23 so maybe I only have to wait another month and a half for a build date. :)
Sponsored