FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh I read that wrong, I was looking at the instructions. I see it was Ecoboost. That makes a little more sense. Congrats!
I made the same mistake, but caught it.

However I did see a Massachusetts Hybrid ordered in October get scheduled. Plus a bunch of August orders around the county. This is the first week that I'm getting a little grumpy.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am right there with you Chris. 6/19 XLT LUX order
I'll admit that today is the first time I've been disappointed by not getting scheduled, I can only imagine how you feel with a June order date. The only solace I'm taking is the fact that a lot of the orders posted here today are June/July hybrids. I also get that those months probably have the highest number of orders so that means that the line is longer (maybe). Still it is frustrating to see people who ordered much later than we did getting build dates. Nothing against them of course, but I'm POed at how the scheduling allocations are put around the county/regions. To me it would more fair looking at a region and instead of scheduling an August or later order to look at other regions that still have June/July orders waiting!

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Woo, finally! June order confirmation, finally got a schedule email! \o/
mav order.jpg
Does yours have a spray in bed liner? Ordered mine June 10th...nothing.

Sponsored

trenado88

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
Who is your dealer? I’m also in Houston (Tommie Vaughn Ford) and seem to get passed over… saw my exact build get scheduled today even though it was ordered a month after mine.

OMG! Tommie Vaughn Ford in the heights is my dealer too. I spoke to my sales rep last week and was told they know as much as we know as Ford communicates simultaneously and I believe that. Ford is not being upfront with the delays. it does seem that now this is now an allocation issue. I picked these guy over Chastang Ford off 610 since I live right in the middle of these 2 dealer. I wonder if Chastang does have allocation as they primarily serve the commercial trucks Market.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll admit that today is the first time I've been disappointed by not getting scheduled, I can only imagine how you feel with a June order date. The only solace I'm taking is the fact that a lot of the orders posted here today are June/July hybrids. I also get that those months probably have the highest number of orders so that means that the line is longer (maybe). Still it is frustrating to see people who ordered much later than we did getting build dates. Nothing against them of course, but I'm POed at how the scheduling allocations are put around the county/regions. To me it would more fair looking at a region and instead of scheduling an August or later order to look at other regions that still have June/July orders waiting!
I'm 100% convinced that it has to do with the options you chose. A spray in liner being the biggest. I had a lot of options....ordered June 10th...still never even got an email or update of any kind. I drive my current truck daily a long ways. I get roughly 18-20 miles to the gallon. I would have saved literally hundreds on gas by now if I got a Maverick 6 weeks ago.

megganemily

First Name
Meggan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4-Runner
So if I have a build date for the week of January 24th- when should I conceivably be thinking of a delivery date? Early March?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No joy here today. Ordered Hybrid XLT on August 9, so I really don't expect to see any confirmation on my build until January or February if I am lucky, but has anyone seen this: I noticed on my dealer website that a "dealer ordered" Hybrid XLT is in transit to the dealership. I thought Ford said there would be no dealer orderd hybrids on the lots and that "retail orders" would come first. I guess another lie.
Ya see that's the kind of thing that really grinds my gears! Dealerships getting hybrid stock orders while retail orders go unfulfilled! I truly hope that the website is wrong because Ford did say no stock hybrids until retail orders are filled!

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if I have a build date for the week of January 24th- when should I conceivably be thinking of a delivery date? Early March?
I am no authority but I have seen 3 to 4 weeks just in transit time ,I just got my coveted e mail:) Jan 24th build .In my mind I am saying to myself ,if I see the truck in 5 weeks I am a happy camper...

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 100% convinced that it has to do with the options you chose. A spray in liner being the biggest. I had a lot of options....ordered June 10th...still never even got an email or update of any kind. I drive my current truck daily a long ways. I get roughly 18-20 miles to the gallon. I would have saved literally hundreds on gas by now if I got a Maverick 6 weeks ago.
I'm with you on the savings I'm missing out on! I'm still driving my 04 Ranger get 15-16 mpg!

Last edited:

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same feeling. I live in New England and have a XLT Hybrid ordered on June 19 with just Copilot360 rear slider and trailer hitch. Nothing special and still no build date. Very upsetting on how they pick there dates. This may have worked before internet chat rooms when people from across the states didn’t know who ordered when and get delivered when. Very sad day 😢

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
no offense as it's not your fault, but people who ordered Hybrids from August, September, October are getting scheduled ahead of those of us from Jun and July, it's blatantly clear Ford does not value its customers and the whole hybrid announcement was some kind of PR blitz to be seen as the hybrid/EV leaders. Shameful.
Your right. For me ordering from a small dealer hurt my chances my dealer knows it to. There small but I trust them. I Don't feel bad for me.I feel bad for them.they are trying to make a living.But there is hope Toyota to make announcement early 22.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Ford has said that. Since way back in August they've said that hybrid orders had vastly exceeded the demand they expected, and because of that the supply would be constrained constrained to 40% of total production.
They said that in August, i know. But that's not an explanation for why they aren't filling the backlog of June/July orders before an October hybrid gets scheduled. Or why there's a 40% constraint in the first place besides exceeded demand??? Are they taking fleet retail orders into the equation? South American orders?

If it's really a 40% constraint on the hybrid, then those who ordered earliest should be placed above those who ordered in the fall. that's common business sense.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya see that's the kind of thing that really grinds my gears! Dealerships getting hybrid stock orders while retail orders go unfulfilled! I truly hope that the website is wrong because Ford did say no stock hybrids until retail orders are filled!
I wouldn't put too much...well...stock...in dealer website inventory.
Sponsored