Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Arizona waiting on my Maverick.

I've heard that Ford is diverting some Hermosillo production to customers in Florida.

That bothers me, but I'm not sure why... ;)
The problem is โ€œIโ€™ve heard.โ€ Iโ€™m sure the source is highly reliable. Why would they do that? Quit believing all the crap you hear.
Sponsored

xSWMIx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So as I posted earlier, I ordered July 13th. Haven't really heard anything at all and noticed that my dealer order form didn't have any kind of order number on it which gave me a little scare. Called customer service just to make myself feel better. They confirmed my order, gave me an order code and sales code so I have them and then proceeded to tell me really nothing about timeline. :) Basically said very politely that they'll send me a VIN when it's generated and that my truck should arrive between January and HOPEFULLY "spring".

Main reason for posting though, she did tell me that Deluxe packages, spray in liners and tow packages are what might be causing delays for some people. I don't have any of those though.

Knapper88

First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick hybrid
XLT Hydrid/IconicSilver/SparyInLiner/TrailerHitch/FullSIzeTire
Ordered 10/23
Ford Confirmed e-mail 10/29
Priority 10
Hoping to received a scheduled date soon ๐Ÿ˜Ž
That's my same order except I also added copilot 360. My order date was 7/14 and no schedule date yet. I am in no rush though. I'm hoping for a birthday present at beginning of April. ๐Ÿ™‚

vegaslife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
  • โฐTime email was received (include time zone!)
    • AM PST
  • ๐Ÿ“…Your scheduled build week
    • Jan 31 2022
  • ๐Ÿ›ปAll relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
    • Area 51 Lariat Lux with Fender Coating, Floor Mats, Spray In Bedliner, 360, Tailgate Lock
  • ๐Ÿ“Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
    • Buying in the West, driving to Chapman to pick up
  • ๐Ÿ—“Your original order date
    • 07/17/2021
  • ๐Ÿ•บDealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)
    • Ed @ Chapman

Had the chance to remove things (bedliner, etc) that may have caused delays but I made the decision not to remove anything. I wanted the truck I ordered and not a hollow version in the name of getting it faster.

A friend who did remove things ended up getting his XLT scheduled two weeks earlier. We're still planning on flying to Philly and driving them back to the Southwest.

Happy to have the order scheduled.

Last edited:

RyonicXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • โฐ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)
๐Ÿ“ธScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

๐Ÿ—บ And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/๐Ÿงญ-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

From all accounts, this should be a MASSIVE hybrid week, so ๐Ÿคž to everyone - ESPECIALLY us June/July folks!

Ordered 11/23
Received Email 12/02 - 11:59am CST
Build Week - 1/24/22
XLT - Alto Blue - Lux Pkg - 4k Pkg - FX4 Pkg - Co-pilot 360 Pkg - 2.0 AWD - moon roof
Mclarty Danial Ford
Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฃ 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] ford

Last edited:

Sponsored

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At last......

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฃ 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] 1638576781806

• โฐ Time email was received 12:59 pm.
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week 1/31/22
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info Hybrid Oxford White XL, with hitch
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region, if comfortable South East
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date Aug. 4, 2021
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Dealer Chapman, Horsham PA

Kaneda

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion Xb
Figured I'd add some more details on my 11/20 order. Its a eco boost XLT with lux/awd - oxford white, wasn't able to get spray in so have drop in liner. Sliding glass back window and 360 added as well. Been lurking here for a while so I was very surprised I got my email with the 1/31 build date. I suspect it'll get bumped but who knows...

Dealer is John Kennedy Ford in south eastern PA. Apparently had priority code 10.

Good luck out there everyone.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DryHeat said:
I'm in Arizona waiting on my Maverick.
I've heard that Ford is diverting some Hermosillo production to customers in Florida.
That bothers me, but I'm not sure why... ;)
The problem is โ€œIโ€™ve heard.โ€ Iโ€™m sure the source is highly reliable. Why would they do that? Quit believing all the crap you hear.
You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking.

If you're not joking, well... that's really sad...

Last edited:

xSWMIx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Super disappointing to see so many people who ordered in Oct/Nov with build dates while so many like myself ordered in July and haven't gotten squat. I'd think there would just be a fair first ordered/first served system. But I guess that's not hoe logistics works...

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Now I'm getting worried about my status of my order. I'm patient however my truck is starting to give a$& (keeps rattling real bad and door on driver side sometimes dont open just depends on the day lol) and still no email in site? Order August 7 Alto Blue moonroof back window Lux Copilot. Been a priority 2 for a full month now? It has to come in soon right? Any one with an older priority 2 code?

Sponsored

WenzelR

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Boxster, Ford Escape
Received email from Ford yesterday. Placed order 7/10. XLT cactus grey FWD 2.0 ecoboost tonneau soft fold, manual rear window, LUX package, mud flaps, spray in bedliner. Got week of 1/31/2022 build date. Assume will not reach dealership until March. Dealer will not finalize price until window sticker available with handshake deal of MSRP. I had been priority code 19 since day one.

Last edited:

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'd be super lucky to get one tomorrow since I ordered 11/13 :p I'm just not gonna think I'll get one just to not get my hopes up even though I ordered an Ecoboost.
I went to the dealer to add an FX4 package yesterday. While I was there, they just unloaded an Ecoboost FX4, color Area 51 from a truck. When I asked when the guy ordered it, they said a long time ago...I don't expect mine to be built until March, if I am fortunate....I ordered mine on 11/5/21.

Trickydick

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Fire dept and police just departed my location.. Evidently it is illegal to fire sacrifice a Dodge in my front yard. Who knew.
Let us know if you need bail money! You are a national hero sir! CDJ = junk

Davidod

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I filled out the tracking info last week I believe, my info is still not added into spreadsheet... I don't have a build date, but I was still hoping to see my name in list
Ordered 6-19, scheduled 11-15 then 11-22 and finally 11-29. Built email 12-4 . Scheduled delivery 1-4 to 1-10 .

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When we both have our hybrids, let's meet in Wisconsin (Illinois here) and have a beer and do some fishing!

I'd still argue that if they knew that had to cap builds based on what they have/can get, there's no reason they shouldn't start filling our June/July orders as a priority versus this scatterbrained method of some unicorn lottery system where small town dealers don't get any allocations and Chapman/Long MacArthur/Granger seem to have plenty of allocations. Face it, we aren't getting our hybrids till next summer/fall at this point.
Let's make that 3 for beer ๐Ÿป (Racine Wisconsin here) RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid. Let's see who gets scheduled first๐Ÿ˜™
Sponsored