Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
According to the depressing math, they have somewhere between 125k-150k Mavericks to schedule, build and deliver. Optimistically, they can do 15k of Mavericks per month. They may be able to get them all done by September 2022. Or they may push some people into the 2023 models. Since they use the Willy-Nilly Allocation System for scheduling, I don't expect my July 10, 2021 order until.... maybe July 2022. In the meantime, it is nice to hear some folk are getting their Maverick build dates. Someday, I hope to see a Maverick in the WILD!

im-still-waiting-ypfble.jpg
Ford has yet to demonstrate that they can surpass 6000-7000 Mav builds per month. I am betting A LOT of us get pushed into 2023.
Sponsored

DonJuanMegatron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus St
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ 12:11 EST
  • 📅 3/14
  • 🛻 Carbonized Gray, XLT Hybrid, Lux (SIBL), Copilot 360, manual rear glass
  • 📍 Northern VA
  • 🗓 06/09/2021
  • 🕺 Jerry's Ford, Leesburg
Hot damn they really are building SIBL. Congrats!

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My MAV hybrid lariat lux Area 51 ordered on July 21st has been SCHEDULED for build MARCH 14th. Ordered from a small dealer in Southern Maryland.

Life is GOOD.
I ordered my Hybrid July 21st also. I wonder if my issue is I switched from an XL to an XLT on October 29th. I wonder if they changed my order date to October 29th after I made that switch.

Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
Are you kidding me? How about where it is in the line? Would be nice, right? I’ve said a dozen times if I ordered it and they told me it would take 9 months to get it and it’s definitely this date or time frame I would be TOTALLY fine with that answer. Checking every Thursday for an email is mental man. Estimate it at least?? Imagine ordering anything and not hearing stuff for MONTHS.
Couldn't agree more.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
There's really no way of knowing when you are going to be scheduled. Ford has no idea what part shortages they will have in the future. When they give you a random estimate, and fails to provide it by then, you would complain about that.

Speaking of ordering stuff and not hearing for months, I'm waiting on an entry door I ordered for my house back in August. There is a shortage and they'll let me know when it arrives. They estimated it would arrive in December. It didn't. A lot of good that estimate did huh?
I don't buy that from Ford. If they know they have parts to scheduled August Hybrids, then there's no reason to not schedule June/July Hybrids. It's all about the awards and PR for them at this point. That's not a valid reason from Ford at all.

EArnings are coming up the first week of February and I'm sure Ford will highlight the Maverick production and demand, then say "Due to demand, we aren't going to be able to build all the MY22 hybrid orders so we estimate many will be moved to MY23". And they won't prioritize pushed orders to many of us are unlikely to see our trucks until the end of 2022 or 2023.

emkobg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm very happy for you both, but this is what I was talking about.

Beyond frustrated is an understatement.
I actually made the reservation 6/12 but didn't configure it for 2 months. I am a sales rep and the day I reserved mine, I reserved one for a client and his was delivered at the beginning of this month. TBH I think the Lux package definitely slows things down. Fingers crossed yours will be scheduled soon. Call your dealer and find out what priority number yours has. Mine was moved to priority 2 about a couple of weeks ago

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Hybrid July 21st also. I wonder if my issue is I switched from an XL to an XLT on October 29th. I wonder if they changed my order date to October 29th after I made that switch.
Call ford customer service to verify

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Speaking of ordering stuff and not hearing for months, I'm waiting on an entry door I ordered for my house back in August. There is a shortage and they'll let me know when it arrives. They estimated it would arrive in December. It didn't. A lot of good that estimate did huh?
Ahhh - so while you are defending Ford think about this - Lets say you ordered your entry door in August and you find out a dude that ordered the same exact door in October received his door while you are still waiting. You say hey what gives, Ive been waiting since August and they tell you hey man sorry we fill the orders from the highest volume stores first. You say WHAT ? I bought this at Home Depot a national business ( similar to Ford being one eh ? ) and you are told - sorry we have this thing called "allocations" which ships doors to the bigger stores first no matter when you ordered it. Sadly you get on a forum for Home Depot Doors and complain and someone Defends Home Depot and makes fun of you ........

TheFDMayor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E, 2013 Ford Mustang
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
So I cancelled my Maverick order today as they said it may not show up until November or December! I went ahead and purchased used F150...and I must say it was refreshing to be able to load a sheet of plywood flat on the floor of the bed. Maybe someday Ford will have the supply side figured out.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost