First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order went in on Dec. 10th and I was scheduled for 2/28. I firmly believe that following the advice from this forum to remove items that could be installed by dealer (Tonneau, Bed Extender, Hood Deflector, etc.) and to avoid constrained items let my order be scheduled quickly. Going to a higher volume dealer and ensuring getting a priority within dealer of 10 also helped. Initially I was very hesitant to accept the DIBL but now we may actually keep it based on what we have learned.

Being an Ecoboost XLT helps, XLT Lux with DIBL removed the SIBL constraint, moonroof did not seem to be constrained when ordering and none of our packages were a constraint (FX4, 360, 4K). I really believe we benefitted from what everyone here has learned through the process and for that we are thankful. I also think Ford has completely messed this up - from communication, scheduling, allocation, etc. I feel for everyone here still waiting and hope this works out shortly as Ford gets its act together…which I think is actually happening.
Sponsored

srg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
My order went in on Dec. 10th and I was scheduled for 2/28. I firmly believe that following the advice from this forum to remove items that could be installed by dealer (Tonneau, Bed Extender, Hood Deflector, etc.) and to avoid constrained items let my order be scheduled quickly. Going to a higher volume dealer and ensuring getting a priority within dealer of 10 also helped. Initially I was very hesitant to accept the DIBL but now we may actually keep it based on what we have learned.

Being an Ecoboost XLT helps, XLT Lux with DIBL removed the SIBL constraint, moonroof did not seem to be constrained when ordering and none of our packages were a constraint (FX4, 360, 4K). I really believe we benefitted from what everyone here has learned through the process and for that we are thankful. I also think Ford has completely messed this up - from communication, scheduling, allocation, etc. I feel for everyone here still waiting and hope this works out shortly as Ford gets its act together…which I think is actually happening.
Pleased for you but luck may be a big factor. I have an XL ecoboost ordered in October, with no constraints (only option added is copilot 360). Priority 10 and ordered from a high volume dealer in Florida. Was told maybe 3 months for delivery but most likely 4 months. Now, if I'm lucky enough to get scheduled next week it looks like May for earliest possible delivery - 7 months. For an ecoboost with no constraints. If I'm lucky.
Very frustrating, indeed.

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's very true, however, as long as SIBL is a restraint item it will be hurdle to overcome. I just stated that he did have an option, unless it's a Lariat Lux package.
He has the Lariat Luxury package, so that wasn't an option for him.

liveshot

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda Miata , 2022 VW Taos, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Breakfast surprise this morning...... On 12/2, I received a "your vehicle is scheduled to be built" email with a build week of 1/24. I have been incredibly patient. Ordered on 7/14. Today's email states my build week is being pushed back two weeks to week of 2/7. I know, it's only a vehicle, pandemic, supply chain, etc..But, patience is starting to wear thin.....Not inclined to break out my Miata convertible to drive in NE winters... :-(

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still in "order processing" - I guess that is quite a process. Ford customer service stated that order processing should not take this long. I agreed.

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is getting old, really, if I'm not scheduled by the first of February I'm gonna seriously start shopping for another vehicle, my 11 year old car has started doing this weird shutter sometimes when I turn the vehicle off. I really don't want to have to put any money into it, which would leave me less money for a down payment

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is gonna piss a lot of people off lol congrats on being the lottery winner of the last 3 weeks!
Yes wtf I have same order in same area 6/10 and no word yet

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is getting old, really, if I'm not scheduled by the first of February I'm gonna seriously start shopping for another vehicle, my 11 year old car has started doing this weird shutter sometimes when I turn the vehicle off. I really don't want to have to put any money into it, which would leave me less money for a down payment
Me too. I'm having to put Richard Petty STP in the old Fusion to limp through another half year of waiting to schedule a late July order/request/prayer/demand for my little pickup.

Sponsored

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
So if you don't get picked this week will your priority code change the next time around. Or does it stay the same? Can someone explain this to me.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if you don't get picked this week will your priority code change the next time around. Or does it stay the same? Can someone explain this to me.
Your Priority code assigned by your dealership won't change from week to week unless they change it. You can move from a Priority 10 (the highest or lowest, depending on you POV, to a Priority 2. If you're at a Priority 2 you can remain there for weeks, even months according to some on the Forum. When you're in Priority 2 you can't make any changes to your order, however, your order can and it often does, get "released" from Priority 2 back to your dealership's Priority level they set you at, usually this is a 10. When you're at your dealership's Priority level you can make changes to your order if you want to, however, changes like trim level, going from XL to XLT, or color changes and can cause your order to reset to the date of change. Kinda like stepping outta line and letting a bunch people pass by you and then getting back in line. So really think hard about making any major changes.
As an example to your Priority question, I was assigned a Priority 10 by my dealership when I ordered on July 5th. I've bounced back and forth between Priority 10 and 2 each week scheduling has occurred, however, due to certain restraints (XLT LUX with SIBL or Hybrid) and lack of dealership allocations, I'm still waiting for a build date. I recently changed my XLT LUX package to the DIBL to remove that restraint from my order. This just increases my chances of getting a build date. How much of an increase? Only Ford has that answer and they ain't talking! :cautious: However, with the increase of building Hybrids that was the only item that regularly (that I'm aware of) prevented me from getting a date, even though I was at a Priority 2 and my dealer had allocations for those scheduling days. So hopefully I've answered your question, but bear in mind this is only my opinion based on what I've experienced and from what I've read that others have posted. I may not be totally accurate in everything I've written. Cheers!

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Your Priority code assigned by your dealership won't change from week to week unless they change it. You can move from a Priority 10 (the highest or lowest, depending on you POV, to a Priority 2. If you're at a Priority 2 you can remain there for weeks, even months according to some on the Forum. When you're in Priority 2 you can't make any changes to your order, however, your order can and it often does, get "released" from Priority 2 back to your dealership's Priority level they set you at, usually this is a 10. When you're at your dealership's Priority level you can make changes to your order if you want to, however, changes like trim level, going from XL to XLT, or color changes and can cause your order to reset to the date of change. Kinda like stepping outta line and letting a bunch people pass by you and then getting back in line. So really think hard about making any major changes.
As an example to your Priority question, I was assigned a Priority 10 by my dealership when I ordered on July 5th. I've bounced back and forth between Priority 10 and 2 each week scheduling has occurred, however, due to certain restraints (XLT LUX with SIBL or Hybrid) and lack of dealership allocations, I'm still waiting for a build date. I recently changed my XLT LUX package to the DIBL to remove that restraint from my order. This just increases my chances of getting a build date. How much of an increase? Only Ford has that answer and they ain't talking! :cautious: However, with the increase of building Hybrids that was the only item that regularly (that I'm aware of) prevented me from getting a date, even though I was at a Priority 2 and my dealer had allocations for those scheduling days. So hopefully I've answered your question, but bear in mind this is only my opinion based on what I've experienced and from what I've read that others have posted. I may not be totally accurate in everything I've written. Cheers!
Yup pretty accurate!

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an e-mail today from Ford about my delivery experience with their dealer and dealer salesman, and the last question they had was what could Ford do to improve their service. I told them they should schedule every MTC member that ordered in June & July, and get those trucks built for the benefit of everyone.

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
so what is a code 19? is that bad or good
Sponsored