First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK - got the email today. Ordered from dealer Dec. 6th, they made a change Dec. 9th and we got Ford Confirmation email Dec. 10th.

Now we are scheduled for Production Feb. 28th, have a VIN and everything. Hot Pepper Red EcoBoost XLT, Lux, 4K, FX4, 360. Tonneau, Bed Extender and possibly change DIBL to SIBL AFTER delivery. Pretty quick. We were priority 10 from Sawgrass Ford in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

465F362E-6867-41EA-8DF5-1B3A9508CF9B.jpeg
Is this a Hybrid XLT? I placed my order from Sawgrass Ford back in late July and I have not heard anything.
Sponsored

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
velocity blue XLT with Lux
ordered 7/23/21

still crickets...

I'm not too concerned about the wait. But it does give one incentive to shop other brands and eventually I and others will just never buy a Ford again. Hope this model works out for them in the future. Ford is the only american brand I will buy since they did not take bailout money in 2008.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy for all those scheduled. Looks like they are cleaning out early summer with some eco boost in late summer.

Not sure what to say about unfilled June orders except it's either the allocation system or an issue somewhere with the order or next week. Believe Tim Blatz talked about someone with a priority of 80, which indicated something was wrong with the order and could not be built.

Inch by inch.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Ford is the only american brand I will buy since they did not take bailout money in 2008.
Yes they did... 6 Billion in the form of a loan that is still not paid off.

Sponsored

DHarbaugh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F-150, 2016 Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!) Received @ 1:13 pm EST

• 📅 Your scheduled build week: Feb 28th

• 🛻 All relevant build info: All info is in my signature
  • 📍 Your region: Indiana
  • 🗓 Your original order date: June 25, 2021
  • 🕺 Dealer: Mace Ford, Terre Haute, IN
My time has come. I'm finally one of The Chosen Ones!!🤩😱😁

Jlemke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully today. I offered on a house last night so let’s see if I don’t get a double whammy
Hope you didn't have a pre-approval

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Well if those orders all have items that are on the constraints list then they won't be scheduled. This is exactly the reason my July order hasn't been scheduled yet and I've been at Priority 2 for weeks and my dealership has allocations.
i'm the only hybrid lux package, the other 3 are bare bones XL for work, and 2 ecoboosts. I can't go with the constraint aside from the hybrid being constrained b/c i dropped the SIBL in early November. Just Ford being shady and not valuing customers.

mattzar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Audi A3 89 Chevy S10 20 Pacifica S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
velocity blue XLT with Lux
ordered 7/23/21

still crickets...

I'm not too concerned about the wait. But it does give one incentive to shop other brands and eventually I and others will just never buy a Ford again. Hope this model works out for them in the future. Ford is the only american brand I will buy since they did not take bailout money in 2008.

This is my first ever dealing with Ford. I've order a few vehicles over the years and this so far is the worst of all experiences. My dealer has been great this far. I'm not in a hurry but the longer this gets drawn out I have to say I agree. I like small trucks, always have but being in the business for 15+ years...when I get the itch to buy....I buy...I may start looking soon as well. Best of luck to everyone.

Sponsored

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
i am still new to waiting only a week and don't think I will be pick this week. But I hope I will! sorry to everyone if you have been waiting a long time and I get picked before you.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One big typically. If you didn't get one you're outta luck again. July order and my Thursday afternoon is sad once again. Missed it the last 3 weeks
I may be wrong, but I think this was the first week of scheduling since 3 weeks ago.
Hang in there. My July 19 (day I received the Ford confirmed email) order is still floating in the atmosphere somewhere too.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well, after a full week of nothing but bad luck, this is certainly a wonderful surprise! Got that scheduled email!!!

Email Received: 1:13 PM EST.
Scheduled build week: 2/28/2022
Build Info: 2.0 XLT Lux, CoPilot 360, Moon Roof, Area 51, AWD, 4K Tow, SIBL, Soft Tonneau Cover
Region: NJ
Original Order Date: 9/13/2021
Dealer: Chapman NE Philly
My build minus the roof! Ordered 5 days later from dealer in Union.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i'm the only hybrid lux package, the other 3 are bare bones XL for work, and 2 ecoboosts. I can't go with the constraint aside from the hybrid being constrained b/c i dropped the SIBL in early November. Just Ford being shady and not valuing customers.
Hybrid itself has a constraint on it to. 40% I believe
Sponsored