First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What it means is that out of the total number of builds for that week only 40% could be hybrids, actual numbers will depend upon supplies. XLT LUX package with SIBL was at 3% (don't quote me on that number) so that means of the XLT hybrids scheduled only 3% of those that have LUX package with SIBL will get built. So there's many different ways to slice the scheduling pie. Because you have to figure in the number allocations given to your dealership for that week, which then you get into the priority number your dealership has assigned your build! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Lastly, don't bash Ford or their scheduling team like I've done on this forum, because I think they're secretly keeping me from getting a build date! 🀫🀣🀣
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's part of my point; if hte hybrid is constrained at 40% why isn't Ford doing all it can to ensure that 40% of hybrid engines are dedicated to June/July builds who have no other constraints. The entire system is a joke and Ford only cares about the publicity and awards the Mav is getting.
You have asked an excellent question! Maybe if Jim Farley could take a few minutes to address that, we'd all be a bit happier! Alas, he's to busy to worry about customers πŸ˜• πŸ˜ͺ

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My exact build, except I ordered on 6/10!!!
This should upset everyone....FORD you can do better. I saw orders the exact same as mine being filled ordered weeks after I did!!!

Last edited:

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just don't understand it. I ordered on July 12 almost exactly the same build - different color - and nothing. Ordered from a large dealer in Texas.
Same here except Alto Blue!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This should piss everyone off....FORD WTF? I saw orders the exact same as mine being filled ordered weeks after I did!!! No way to run a railroad. Could be my first and last Ford after this experience...
I agree this allocations system Ford is using really has got to be changed. If they plan on continuing to use this as a way of selling vehicles then I really think a lot of smaller dealership will start to disappear, because they won't get allocations like these bigger dealerships. Had I known about allocations I would have shopped around more to find out which dealership was getting good allocation numbers.

Last edited:

sunlover

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just wish I could get some communication from someone. Mine had a scheduled build date of 12/7/2021 and estimated delivery date of 1/12/2022. I ordered back in July, got immediate confirmation. Checked tracker this morning and still says in production. No emails from Ford since getting scheduled build date email. I've just resigned to I'll get it when I get it because no one is going to give me an updated status. It's a very frustrating and disappointing situation. Good luck to everyone waiting.
Call Ford customer service at 1-800-334-4375 and ask them for an update. I ordered my hybrid xl last August and it’s not even in pre production yet. Was told it could be June or July before I see my truck!!

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it silly to want an email from Ford saying, "Sorry you're not scheduled yet, but we appreciate your patience and value your business."?????
Yes.

2handsipper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick, Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

1642085133230.png
Five pm e.s.t. Quite like a church mouse or like a ford email. Nothing.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You're forgetting about all the orders that don't have constraints that are getting built. My salesman told me today they had 4 orders (1 XLT, 3 XLs) get build dates today. Not a one had SIBL!

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What it means is that out of the total number of builds for that week only 40% could be hybrids, actual numbers will depend upon supplies. XLT LUX package with SIBL was at 3% (don't quote me on that number) so that means of the XLT hybrids scheduled only 3% of those that have LUX package with SIBL will get built. So there's many different ways to slice the scheduling pie. Because you have to figure in the number allocations given to your dealership for that week, which then you get into the priority number your dealership has assigned your build! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Lastly, don't bash Ford or their scheduling team like I've done on this forum, because I think they're secretly keeping me from getting a build date! 🀫🀣🀣
Haha, it's all about being a part of the 3%ers.