MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One big typically. If you didn't get one you're outta luck again. July order and my Thursday afternoon is sad once again. Missed it the last 3 weeks
Oh well, guess there is next week. Started getting excited with all the Lariat Lux Hybrid orders getting scheduled. July order here too.
Sponsored

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It could very well speed it up. And if you want spray in have it done at dealership and sell your hard drop in liner online or local.
It really depends on where you are with your dealer. If he's still got 10 in front of you that can be built... Then no.

Jedk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 2018 Audi Q5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow - Finally!!

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!) - 1:14pm EST
  • 📅 Scheduled build week 2/28
  • 🛻 Build info - Cactus Grey Lariat EB AWD, Lux, 4k, FX4, Full Sized Spare, Floor Liners w/mats
  • 📍 Your region - Easton, PA
  • 🗓 Your original order date - 8/25
  • 🕺 Dealer - Chapman Ford Horsham, PA

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered XLT hybrid, IF i drop the SIBL, do they automatically put in a drop in? I don't really want that.
If you have the LUX package with SIBL, then you can change to the LUX package with the DIBL. This is what I did yesterday, but I don't think it will make a difference this week for scheduling. Bare in mind that once you make that change you can't go back to the SIBL LUX package. Ford is having a really hard time getting the material for the SIBL so the less they have to do will only make it easier for them to produce Mavericks.

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, look at all the hybrid lariat lux packs going out! Congrats guys!

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
whose dealer #1. Region? Allocation?
Michigan Tony Betten & sons last I knew I was #15 Ecoboost in line. They have only received 4 to date.

Sponsored

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got some add. Can someone summarize this for me? 🙂
Lol
I just got my email 1:31 pm
Xlt ordered Aug 25
Luxury Package
Tow Package
And blind spot monitoring whatever Package that is.
So maybe in 6 more months I'll be driving it 🙃
I hope everyone gets good news

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

to bgillen35: nice 'Sounds of Silence' reference and while noting that you, too, are a late September Lariat Lux Hybrid order, I'm hoping to see a few September hybids scheduled today. But unfortunately, as S & G warned And no one dared Disturb the sound of silence so we'll sit and wait...

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I extrapolated, given the 2,165 Hybrids delivered and thus sold in 2021. I expect that for the 12 months from December, 2021 (including the negligible six from November in the December totals) through November, 2022, I expect there will be about 2,500 Hybrids sold per month, on average. That adds up to my estimate of 30,000 Hybrid Mavericks and thus 75,000 total Mavericks for the model year.
Definitely some good logic behind your estimates, but I wonder if 2,500 per month could be on the low side. I don't have any actual numbers from prior to December, but the number of hybrids reported in this forum as scheduled in December for January and February build dates seemed to be a significant increase from prior months.

Another way of looking at it is the 2,165 hybrids sold mainly in December 2021 could still be quite low compared to 2022, because of the EPA delay you mentioned. I would think most of any ramp up in production after "OK to buy" was not yet reflected in December sales.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, long time lurker here. What the fuck does this mean and why did I get it exactly at the time production date emails went out?
IMG_1430.jpg

(Sept. 15 order, XL, no add-ons)
When you placed your order and received the Ford order conformation email you were supposed to click the link and confirm (accept) further email updates... Looks like you did not confirm this on that email.

Spavs1282

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Mine was scheduled for Jan 10th but I got an email on the 9th saying my new build date is set for Jan 24th. I ordered this thing on July 2nd of last year so I'm used to the disappointment by now.
Sponsored