Sponsored

hohjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Been on this site for a while, first post, and I hope this is the appropriate thread. Order confirmed by Ford on 9/30/2021, XL hybrid with bed cover, no other options. I got my DORA order number from my dealer (Buffalo, NY area), and chatted with Ford customer service. She provided that I'm scheduled for production 6/20/22, and also provided me with a VIN

Is this significant, especially the VIN, and can I get my hopes up? I've not yet received the "Scheduled for Production" email, and the order tracking still shows Order Confirmed

Edwards13

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
How lovely.............
Can anyone tell me if something on the Lariat fwd, 2.5 hybrid is causing a hold up? We ordered ours in October. We have heard nothing about it. They keep saying we are in line. Who knows what the hell that means. I am just wondering if there is a part or something that is holding them up can I call the dealer and tell them I don’t want what ever is holding them up or would that put me in back of the never ending line?

Edwards13

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Can anyone tell me if something on the Lariat fwd, 2.5 hybrid is causing a hold up? We ordered ours in October. We have heard nothing about it. They keep saying we are in line. Who knows what the hell that means. I am just wondering if there is a part or something that is holding them up can I call the dealer and tell them I don’t want what ever is holding them up or would that put me in back of the never ending line?
I wanted to add, we never got a build date, a bin number, etc. do we can’t even track it.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't be surprised if there is no scheduling next week as well. The Hermosillo plant is shut down for 2 weeks in July. They already scheduled the week of July 4...
Ford Maverick ⏱ No Maverick Scheduling Next Week (5/23) 1653410004769

Sponsored

SamSmith25

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick LT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No scheduling any week since the day I ordered apparently

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't be surprised if there is no scheduling next week as well. The Hermosillo plant is shut down for 2 weeks in July. They already scheduled the week of July 4...
1653410004769.png
When is that chart as of (when was it made)? If it's not super recent, wonder if things have changed with their plant downtime plans. Seems like a bad idea to idle a plant if there is any chance of them being able to produce even some small percentage of normal production.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All I have is the order code, sales code and a priority code 40.
I believe priority code 40 is a dealer wholesale code, not a customer retail code. @fordvideoguy is that right?

"I found a dealership who had ordered some extras for their lot."

I thought dealers weren't allow to order "stock" Mavericks yet. Something seems fishy.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I believe priority code 40 is a dealer wholesale code, not a customer retail code. @fordvideoguy is that right?

"I found a dealership who had ordered some extras for their lot."

I thought dealers weren't allow to order "stock" Mavericks yet. Something seems fishy.
10-19 is retail (customer special order)
20-80 is stock
Dealer could order stock units, they just won't see them because they will schedule retail before stock as proof by the priority number ranking.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When is that chart as of (when was it made)? If it's not super recent, wonder if things have changed with their plant downtime plans. Seems like a bad idea to idle a plant if there is any chance of them being able to produce even some small percentage of normal production.
5/20/22:
Ford Maverick ⏱ No Maverick Scheduling Next Week (5/23) 1653667196487

Sponsored

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checked on my order and got my "In Production" notice and window sticker, I'm stoked. I've been driving the same car for nearly 12 years, its started to fall apart, literally. Like, part of the plastic on the interior just fell off yesterday. I mostly drive it to work and back (about 10 miles round trip) and sometimes to the store, as of this morning I'm at 139,888 miles on it, which will happen first, 140K or new Mav?

stlouischiefs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No scheduling next week it looks like.
Ford Maverick ⏱ No Maverick Scheduling Next Week (5/23) 79896356_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2022-05-30_Page_1.jpg.398ea6db7e61356aeb62124
Sponsored