First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd as that is my scheduled production week I have not received word from the dealer nor Ford saying it's been moved. Is what it is
All it means is they are not scheduling any orders (for Production in July timeframe) during next week. Has no bearing on the actual production of your already scheduled order, as they are still running the production line next week. Which is not to say that your production won't get delayed for other reasons, just not this one. ;)

Deleted member 6544

All it means is they are not scheduling any orders (for Production in July timeframe) during next week. Has no bearing on the actual production of your already scheduled order, as they are still running the production line next week. Which is not to say that your production won't get delayed for other reasons, just not this one. ;)
Oh!! Thank you for the clarification. Yes now re-reading it does say production scheduling. There is a fella somewhere here that had the same production week scheduled and received an email from Ford saying his got moved to June.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh!! Thank you for the clarification. Yes now re-reading it does say production scheduling. There is a fella somewhere here that had the same production week scheduled and received an email from Ford saying his got moved to June.
Yeah seems to be a lot of delays to previously scheduled production weeks of late.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the bright side, you can't be disappointed over not getting scheduled if there's no scheduling. Just Ford being considerate. You're welcome.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford schedulers need to spend the down time to look over all the those June, July, Aug orders that haven't been scheduled yet and figure out WHY they haven't scheduled them!! If you scheduling orders from Sept, Oct, Nov etc that have Lux and 360 packages then why are those early orders scheduled yet? If it's because they have other items like, mud flaps, tonneau covers, Unicorn feedbags on their order? What real effort has been made to contact these folks and ask them to remove these items, which can be dealer installed, so their order can scheduled? Remember Ford when you said, we've changed how we're scheduling to FIFO, bar any constraints? Well....
Ford Maverick ⏱ No Maverick Scheduling Next Week (5/23) Meme 291

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my truck 12/21 and my dealer just told me it won't be made until the 23's are produced.
That's quite possibly true, but your dealer is just speculating and has no better idea than YOU if it will be scheduled or not.
Sponsored