First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost everyone on this thread has a build date and are complaining. People are on there second oil changes already and I’m nowhere unless I strip my build down to beater with steel wheels. Be grateful for a scheduling date as a lot of us will be looking at 2023

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd as that is my scheduled production week I have not received word from the dealer nor Ford saying it's been moved. Is what it is
I received email yesterday saying my xlt hybrid was moved from week of 5/30 to week of 6/6.

Sponsored

Deleted member 6544

I received email yesterday saying my xlt hybrid was moved from week of 5/30 to week of 6/6.
Maybe because of it being a hybrid? Mine is an XLT Ecoboost. In March my dealer called about speeding things up if I dropped the lux package which I did. Only a couple things on it I wanted anyway. Apparently id worked.

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm calling marketing next week anyway and asking if I've been scheduled yet. Gotta keep them on their toes....

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's quite possibly true, but your dealer is just speculating and has no better idea than YOU if it will be scheduled or not.
Not necessarily, if the dealer failed to enter the order correctly by the deadline they might know for sure that it won't be scheduled until the 2023 MY. That seems to have happened to several folks around the forum.

meg_099

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hm so I'm not sure even how to fathom an ETA on mine. I found a dealership who had ordered some extras for their lot. Put down a down payment (no mark up). All I have is the order code, sales code and a priority code 40.

I've contacted Ford via their online chat and all they can say is they see the order and there is no ETA. If it's priority code 40, does the date the dealership put the order in even matter?

Sponsored

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does this mean no email from Ford pushing my build date a week further down the line. First 5/9, then 5/2, then back to 5/9, onward to 5/16 on the road to 5/23, to 5/30 and lastly (so far) 6/6.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm calling marketing next week anyway and asking if I've been scheduled yet. Gotta keep them on their toes....
Seeing your avatar, I'm laughing imagining you end each call with "I'll be back".:ROFLMAO:

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd as that is my scheduled production week I have not received word from the dealer nor Ford saying it's been moved. Is what it is
I called and mine was moved to 5/29, then I received the dreaded email from Ford las week that it was moved back to 6/13, almost 10 months from when I ordered. RR FE Lariat Hybrid. I’m feed up.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called 1-800-334-4375 . Wishing you luck
Called that number and was told after 25 days, My truck is still in production. They would not tell me whats going on. Suggested that I talk to the dealer and see if they can find out anything. Thanks for your help.