Sponsored

nellie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang
If I was a betting man, which I am...I would be betting that you get rolled over to a 2023, and will be officially notified about that at the end of June.

You're a December orderer. For reference. I ordered June 10th and my truck is only just getting BUILT this week. There are still THOUSANDS that ordered after me that haven't even been scheduled yet.

Some good news for you though. If you get extremely lucky...the earliest you can get a scheduling email is one week from now. Meaning the earliest it could get built is the last week of June. Meaning the earliest it would be finished is around 1 August.

The average time from being built to be able to pick up from a dealership is 2 month. Your BEST CASE scenario...is your truck is finally ready to be picked up early early September. That's assuming you get chosen before everyone else that ordered in June, July, August, September, October, and November that haven't been scheduled yet.

Since I doubt that will happen, one of two things will happen...you won't get a 2022 Maverick until November, or you get rolled over to a 2023...and get in Feb of next year right after others that got rolled over but ordered before you.

If I were you, I'd much rather have a fixed 2023 model at the very beginning of 2023 than a 2022 at the very end of 2022. At this point, if I was you or anyone else, I would WANT to get rolled over. My 12 month anniversary of ordering my Maverick is 11 days away and I most likely won't get it until August. If I wasn't going to be scheduled to get it until September or later, I wouldn't even want it.

I was one of the first is the country to order a 2022 Maverick...and will beone of the last in the country to get one. I almost wish I never got scheduled so it could help my case as being the most pissed off customer in the country.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I was a betting man, which I am...I would be betting that you get rolled over to a 2023, and will be officially notified about that at the end of June.

You're a December orderer. For reference. I ordered June 10th and my truck is only just getting BUILT this week. There are still THOUSANDS that ordered after me that haven't even been scheduled yet.

Some good news for you though. If you get extremely lucky...the earliest you can get a scheduling email is one week from now. Meaning the earliest it could get built is the last week of June. Meaning the earliest it would be finished is around 1 August.

The average time from being built to be able to pick up from a dealership is 2 month. Your BEST CASE scenario...is your truck is finally ready to be picked up early early September. That's assuming you get chosen before everyone else that ordered in June, July, August, September, October, and November that haven't been scheduled yet.

Since I doubt that will happen, one of two things will happen...you won't get a 2022 Maverick until November, or you get rolled over to a 2023...and get in Feb of next year right after others that got rolled over but ordered before you.

If I were you, I'd much rather have a fixed 2023 model at the very beginning of 2023 than a 2022 at the very end of 2022. At this point, if I was you or anyone else, I would WANT to get rolled over. My 12 month anniversary of ordering my Maverick is 11 days away and I most likely won't get it until August. If I wasn't going to be scheduled to get it until September or later, I wouldn't even want it.

I was one of the first is the country to order a 2022 Maverick...and will beone of the last in the country to get one. I almost wish I never got scheduled so it could help my case as being the most pissed off customer in the country.
you could be right, only time will tell. In my case, I ordered late when I did because that fit best with all the other things I had prioritizing my time, and I have 2 great vehicles to drive already - so absolutely no issue with getting it later too. I'm at priority 2, and there is only 1 other Maverick ahead of me at my dealer. The only thing keeping it from getting scheduled is allocations- but they eventually get them. The way I figure it, if it gets built by the production cutoff in October, I will have it by end of this year. I'm just gonna play outside all Summer and Fall and not stress about this at all. No worries :cool:

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's a good point. Please call in and drop you lux package and any other constraints. You want them, but they aren't necessary.
I'm not complaining or being surprised by delays. Not the same thing.

Zappno83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is crazy. My tracker has said "in production" since my original build week of 5/16.. as of this morning it now says "in production 5/30/22" wth?! Why is it in production for 2 weeks then today it has a date all of a sudden?
Ford Maverick ⏱ No Maverick Scheduling Next Week (5/30) Screenshot_20220531-135423

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is crazy. My tracker has said "in production" since my original build week of 5/16.. as of this morning it now says "in production 5/30/22" wth?! Why is it in production for 2 weeks then today it has a date all of a sudden?
Screenshot_20220531-135423.png
I've been In Production for two weeks now with no date shown. My car was invoiced on 5/18. None of the trackers show anything and none of the modules are populated yet. Who knows when I will see my truck, but I'm betting it will be past the 1 year mark.

Hurry up and wait lol

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Screenshot_20220531-135423.png
Parts is parts….

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My car is 8 years old and will need about $2k within the next couple of months (if it waits that long). The bluebook is only around $2.5k, so it isn't worth putting any money into it. My dealer told me it would be 4-6 months, 7 months ago. And I'm still not scheduled. At this point I'd be lucky if I get my truck by August.
I have a 2hr, 100Mile a day commute, so not having a car is not an option for me, unless you want to pay my mortgage.

If I knew getting a Maverick would have taken this long, I would've ordered something different, instead of waiting 7 months for nothing
ask your dealer if he has any older rides on the lot that you might be able to get a short term 3+ month lease on at some relatively reasonable price, maybe he can come up with something. I'm in the same boat - pending 'fixes' on mine, just trying to baby it for another few months but I don't drive nearly as far as you.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ask your dealer if he has any older rides on the lot that you might be able to get a short term 3+ month lease on at some relatively reasonable price, maybe he can come up with something. I'm in the same boat - pending 'fixes' on mine, just trying to baby it for another few months but I don't drive nearly as far as you.
I went to my dealer to inquire about why my order was taking so long (I've seen trucks from January already delivered) and their response was "well, you can cancel your order or buy something else (marked up)."

At this point, I won't give them a cent more than I need to. If they don't have a build date by the time the order books open up, I will be submitting another order with a different dealer.

Fuck Koch 33

Sponsored

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to my dealer to inquire about why my order was taking so long (I've seen trucks from January already delivered) and their response was "well, you can cancel your order or buy something else (marked up)."

At this point, I won't give them a cent more than I need to. If they don't have a build date by the time the order books open up, I will be submitting another order with a different dealer.

Fuck Koch 33
wow that's sort of a sh**** attitude on their part, yeah I don't see them helping you out in any fashion, they could have least let you know what priority number you were at not that it means much and let you know of the Mavs that have arrived at their dealership how things seemed to be progressing in terms of throughput and some SWAG as to when yours might show up.

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since Ford has to assemble the last FE by 10-22 the commodities needed to complete those builds have to be a top priority.

If Ecoboost orders are caught up and the remaining 40% (hybrids) still need commodities then those orders have to wait til Ford has a due date from it's suppliers to schedule them.

I also think Ford gives themselves a cushion as to what time frame a Maverick will be produced.
A case point was @fordvideoguy and his Expedition on a chip hold with an expected delivery of August. He mentioned during E42 that it was built this week and shipping very soon.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is so disappointing. Still not scheduled through July. That takes me to 9 months. It will definitely be a year before I get mine.
Have you checked with your dealer or with Ford? I have an October 25 XL hybrid w/CP360 and got my VIN and a July 25 build week.
Sponsored