Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
June 21 order here, I just keep checking email and drinking scotch... I called a couple times last month, no news... Someday I'll get my cg hybrid XLT Lux...
Jameson/Black is a pretty legit option for not too much $$

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Jameson/Black is a pretty legit option for not too much $$
Is that different than regular Jameson?

I'm a big fan of Johnny Walker Black. It's my go to, after a couple of those, I usually switch to red though...

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is that different than regular Jameson?

I'm a big fan of Johnny Walker Black. It's my go to, after a couple of those, I usually switch to red though...
Yes- If you really want to rock it. I highly recommend Oban, more money of course slightly peaty but damn so good !

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine (late Oct order) is not getting scheduled until late summer at best, but here's hoping... 🤷‍♂️
I am with you partner. I ordered a Lariat hybrid on 10/30/21. My dealer says Ford will email me when my truck gets scheduled. He also reassured me that they will hold true to the price and not pull any shenanigans.

Sponsored

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got an email this morning from a Ford exec that I've been in touch with for a couple weeks. He got my vin# and my scheduled date of 5/16 for me. So happy to finally have the info.

Orig. Order date 6/14/21
Cyber orange
XLT hybrid
Lux pkg
Cp360
With an order date of 6/14, happy for you to finally receive a build date. My order date 7/26 with build date of week of 5/9. Lariat Hybrid.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
i Can’t believe it, just text my salesman at the dealer and he text me back with a build date of 5/23. He also said that could change.

That will make it a little over 8 months, since I ordered n August 20 last year. I also told him to text me the VIN when has it.

Lariat Hybrid FE, Rapid Red , mud flaps and bug shield. I will upload it in the tracker when I have the VIN. Maybe I’ll have it by my birthday on June 14.
thats my birthday too!

Sponsored

davnau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!
Can you post the last 5 digits of your VIN number? Or at least all but the last couple digits. I'm guessing they should be up above 70K for the 5/23 week orders.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/highest-vin-number-tracker.12919/#post-257598
Thanks
Just called Ford Marketing again and I now have a production week scheduled, May 9. I know that the date can get delayed, but it's at least scheduled. Bare bones XL Hybrid with only the trailer hitch and in Velocity Blue., ordered June 17, 2021. Dealer is Montrose Ford, Fairlawn, OH. Hoping for delivery by July 4. Also, Ford rep told me my $500 Farm Bureau e-coupon has already been attached to the order. Taking a year, but worth it. All good!

Last edited:

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Remember when this thread used to be full of excitement with the scheduling emails going out? Good times.

Reactions: Aza

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted Ford chat yesterday afternoon. My Hybrid lariat lux ordered on 9/13/21 is finally scheduled for production the week of 5/23. Obtained VIN as well.
I'm happy for all those scheduled, but nervous, at the same time...

There's a lot of older orders scheduled, did they skip that many of us when scheduling?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm happy for all those scheduled, but nervous, at the same time...

There's a lot of older orders scheduled, did they skip that many of us when scheduling?
Have you contacted Ford customer service via phone or chat? What’s your order date & details?
Sponsored