First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting that they're scheduling for build weeks of 5/16 & 5/23, as that is what they were scheduling for last week as well.

Jcaver98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GMC Sierra
Interesting that they're scheduling for build weeks of 5/16 & 5/23, as that is what they were scheduling for last week as well.
I know. I guess they want to schedule more for those 2 weeks.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know. I guess they want to schedule more for those 2 weeks.
Coupled with the fact that Bronco Sport scheduling just says "Retail Order Scheduling Only" (last time they explicitly scheduled Bronco Sports for specific weeks was 3/21, and that was for 5/16 & 5/23 also), hopefully this means that they are prioritizing Mavericks over Bronco Sports for at least those two weeks of production at Hermosillo.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your maverick is scheduled in May you may get it in June sometime.
Mine (late Oct order) is not getting scheduled until late summer at best, but here's hoping... 🤷‍♂️

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
or will it be more like July nellie
Typical timeline from built to delivered seems to be 4-6 weeks. But that also assumes the truck doesn't get put on a parts hold for missing components after the build starts.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was scheduled for the week of April 4th. Rescheduled for the week of April 18th. Rescheduled for the week of April 25th. Rescheduled for the week of April 11th. And just yesterday scheduled for the week of April 25th. Even Ford doesn't know when they will build my truck.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick was scheduled for the week of April 4th. Rescheduled for the week of April 18th. Rescheduled for the week of April 25th. Rescheduled for the week of April 11th. And just yesterday scheduled for the week of April 25th. Even Ford doesn't know when they will build my truck.
This is why I don't want multiple emails on Scheduling. Just tell me when it's built. This would make me crazy, and I don't need to be any more crazy than I already am. 🤪

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the same ping-pong emails from Ford too. Must be supply issues again 🙄 😒

Cardsfan22

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue Dodge Dakota
I was told my Maverick is scheduled for May 16!! I have a Velocity Blue Lariat with lux pkg

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s hoping my 9/15 hybrid ,XLT lux package, co-pilot 360 order gets scheduled. Slim chance, I know because of all the constraints on my build.

davnau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told my Maverick is scheduled for May 16!! I have a Velocity Blue Lariat with lux pkg
I finally got a VIN for my June 17 order of a Velocity Blue Maverick XL Hybrid with only a trailer hitch. No scheduled production date yet via email nor the online Ford trackers. Got the VIN from a call to Ford yesterday. From recent postings in another thread, it's looking like a lot of the outstanding June and July Hybrid orders are going to get built in May and June. I'm wondering if Ford is diverting some Hybrid parts from the Escape plant to the Maverick (plus the unique Maverick e-CVT) at Hermosillo to get some of these old orders built and shipped. In any case, glad to finally have a VIN for MY22! Looking forward to maybe a delivery by July 4, if I get lucky. Also will mean mine will have the upgraded firmware for the glowing cats and touch screen radio issues. All good!
Sponsored

Last edited: