Sponsored

scotwhoo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
They are confused, it's the Bronco that is closed out yesterday has nothing to do with Maverick.
Thank you Tim, I just sent you a longer email as a conversation starter as this representative may have shared this misinformation with more customers than realized.
Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you Tim, I just sent you a longer email as a conversation starter as this representative may have shared this misinformation with more customers than realized.
Sounds like Tim will once again be talking people down from the ledge on tonight's live video!

scotwhoo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I’m just relaying what I was told when I called Ford. I got to their customer service and when I said I had questions about the Maverick I ordered the rep said she had to transfer me to a Maverick-specific help dept. the guy I got connected to told me what I stated in my initial post. I’m sure they will be producing the truck beyond March. But he literally told me I wouldn’t get my 2022 Maverick I ordered last summer if I hadn’t received an email from Ford by 3/7. He cited the shortage of parts and did a lot of apologizing but he literally told me I won’t be getting my truck if I don’t get the Ford email by 3/7. Believe it or not I don’t really care. I’m just sharing what I was told.
Just wanting to make sure you read the following posts as I'm assuming I spoke to the same person. He shared the exact information and fortunately he was wrong. I called back and spoke with a different rep who stated that he must have been confused and that was referring to a different vehicle. TimFordVideoGuy also verified this.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When i seen this post, I contacted my dealer about it. He told me according to his sheet mine was showing to be build week of 3/7., with delivery date to be determined. I have not heard anything from FORD itself as to it being moved to a later date. You wild think that if there was not any building this week, I would have gotten an e-mail from them.

Sponsored

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanting to make sure you read the following posts as I'm assuming I spoke to the same person. He shared the exact information and fortunately he was wrong. I called back and spoke with a different rep who stated that he must have been confused and that was referring to a different vehicle. TimFordVideoGuy also verified this.
Thanks! Yeah apparently it’s a bigger 💩 show than I realized

Kirksmaverick

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 f150
No scheduling insert week here no communication all the time material constraints etc etc enough those of you that actually get your vehicle I hope it’s everything you wanted but I’m out I got a new to me ride this last weekend and cancelled my if ever to be built order today

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No scheduling insert week here no communication all the time material constraints etc etc enough those of you that actually get your vehicle I hope it’s everything you wanted but I’m out I got a new to me ride this last weekend and cancelled my if ever to be built order today
There is no such thing as a "cancelled" Maverick order. Only one more order that a dealer gets to mark up for $10K over MSRP. :-(
Sponsored