Sponsored

Mamananc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler 2013 f250 super duty 2020 Ford
We also went in production on May 9 with no updates so I called the 800 # was told it was still in production but she gave me an ETA for delivery to dealership of June 15 - 21 🤞
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TB84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavxl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an email for 5-30 build a few weeks back. Later got an update of 6-3. Today email says 6-6. I have a drivable so, I'll just thank God and see what develops.

Deleted member 9552

My truck has been in the production stage for 22 days now. Didn't realize it took that long to build a maverick.
I hate to bust your bubble, but in production means your order was received - nothing more. Good luck. Stay in line with the rest of us that are in production.
Do you have a VIN?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
On the bright side, you can't be disappointed over not getting scheduled if there's no scheduling. Just Ford being considerate. You're welcome.
Or you can be disappointed early! Yeah thanks for that Ford.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate to bust your bubble, but in production means your order was received - nothing more. Good luck. Stay in line with the rest of us that are in production.
Do you have a VIN?
I got scheduled for production and a VIN # back in February. My production date was changed 6 times and the last on was for the week of May 2nd. On April 29th I was notified by Ford that my vehicle is in production and being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. And I was able to get my window sticker. So my bubble is not busted.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Remember Ford when you said, we've changed how we're scheduling to FIFO, bar any constraints? Well....
I don’t think there were any true intentions of FIFO. Just another marketing ploy to buy time. I ordered a hybrid XL with a hitch the middle of October, there are already orders after mine getting scheduled that have constraints. I feel for the early orders still waiting. Ridiculous

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We also went in production on May 9 with no updates so I called the 800 # was told it was still in production but she gave me an ETA for delivery to dealership of June 15 - 21 🤞
what number did you call. my truck has spent the last 23 days getting built. i would like to find out what is taking so long.

Mamananc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler 2013 f250 super duty 2020 Ford
what number did you call. my truck has spent the last 23 days getting built. i would like to find out what is taking so long.
I called 1-800-334-4375 . Wishing you luck

Sponsored

Deleted member 6544

Is that when maybe they will build? Mine is in production, just not built? I have no clue🤔
Who the heck knows. I have no clue either. All these priority coeds that don't seem to mean jack, (mine stayed 19 the whole time). I still haven't gotten an email from Ford saying the status changed. But I'm not one to stress over it. The truck will arrive when it does.
Good luck with yours!

Swiggy57

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Who the heck knows. I have no clue either. All these priority coeds that don't seem to mean jack, (mine stayed 19 the whole time). I still haven't gotten an email from Ford saying the status changed. But I'm not one to stress over it. The truck will arrive when it does.
Good luck with yours!
I feel the same, thank you for your reply. Best wishes to you 👍

Fordwheels

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lacrosse, Toyota PU
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd as that is my scheduled production week I have not received word from the dealer nor Ford saying it's been moved. Is what it is
I was scheduled for May 30th, and because of the lag time and reports from others I've accepted that as a window of receipt of the Maverick in late July or early August.
Shore 'nuff they sent a message that production has been pushed out to June 6th.
Probably receive similar messages again, but at least they're talkin' to me now. 😊
Sponsored