Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    It's in correct on our website. I will get it fixed by tomorrow morning. @Hot Runr Guy posted the features in the package above in this thread.
  2. Got My 2027 Maverick Build Date Scheduled Already!!

    Nothing to do with Luxury Package but what drive train you choose. BAP is only available with AWD.
  3. 2025 Black Appearance Package BAP Hood Decals - Photos

    Those were taken at the factory before they started production several years ago. There have been many of these built so I assume someone will close-up photos of them if you google it.
  4. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    Not happening. Ford pulled the Ford Performance stuff. It's Ford Racing now. So I don't think they plan to include the fender badge in the package.
  5. Got My 2027 Maverick Build Date Scheduled Already!!

    The body is already painted ahead of assembly. They don't paint the vehicle and then assemble it. The factory is notified how many of each color they need ahead of production day.
  6. Maverick-Bronco Sport

    They both have the 2.0L Ecoboost motor but if the Maverick isn't a Tremor they will have different AWD/4WD systems. I drove a Tremor for about a year and I can tell you that Advanced 4WD system has a different gear ratio and it will drive differently especially your shift points and throttle...
  7. 2027 Maverick Discount Packages Coming + Answers to Your Questions

    I have confirmation that both Lobo and Tremor will have paddle shifters. They will look to add that in the order guide.
  8. 2022 Lariat First Edition Hybrid in Rapid Red

    Ford doesn't give dealers a production ending number let alone by different configurations. They will give calendar year numbers and monthly production and sales numbers but not by model year.
  9. 2022 Lariat First Edition Hybrid in Rapid Red

    First Editions were not limited and available as a package on the Lariat. Rapid Red was a one year color only available on the First Edition. They were not serialized or numbered. They made a certain percentage of production to be First Edition. I can't remember what that number was but I think...
  10. Gladwin Green with Bronze Appearance Package on 2027 Maverick -- Video

    Several people commented on my post on the 2027 Maverick that the thumbnail on my video was AI generated. To prove that it is the actual color here is a video of the Maverick with the bronze appearance package. Enjoy
  11. 2027 Maverick Discount Packages Coming + Answers to Your Questions

    I found out there will be a $500 package discount when you order the XLT Luxury Package. So that makes the package $1495 after the discount. It will show on the window sticker. I also found out that Ford is doing an Accessory Discount of $500 on the XLT, Lobo 402A if you order the below items...
  12. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    It's listed in the drop down menu under the "Order Your New Ford". It's about half way down. Here is the direct link: https://order.long-mcarthur.com/carresearch/CustomOrder-Trims/Ford/Maverick/2027/
  13. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    The base price lowered to $39000 with destination with the above items removed. 2026 price $42,490 2027 price $39,000 2027 price with 2026 content plus wireless charging $39,825 Savings of $2,665 Sorry for any mistakes I might have made.




Top