Sponsored

Jojam3000

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Accord
I really, really, hope that the next two weeks of scheduling seeing nothing but June, July and First Edition orders!! Nothing against the other months, but getting these early date orders scheduled means the biggest order bubble would finally bust and give way to the remaining orders. Again, just my opinion, your experiences may differ~ 😁
I'm a July order, hybrid, co-pilot 360.. got my built date on the 14th of March and today I got my shipped email with delivery date April 13th-18th.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a July order, hybrid, co-pilot 360.. got my built date on the 14th of March and today I got my shipped email with delivery date April 13th-18th.
Wow that was a really fast build! Congrats 👏

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/20, confirmed by dealer, RR FE Hybrid, mud flaps, how to have it by June, birthday month, 70 yr old then. Would be nice present, but not holding my breath. Yet I hear they want to produce them, don’t even have a build date. My patience is wearing thin, like my hair, 😎

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really am an optimist by nature. I often get brought back down to earth when I bounce off a wall or my wife corrects me. I must admit I am a bit concerned on why Ford moved back the build of May 2 to next week when it was said they would do it this week. My concern is that they are realizing even more present or future constraints and do not want to even promise that scheduled builds will get built anywhere around that date. They may be waiting another week to get a better handle on constraint consequences. Disappointing a customer, that has waited months, even more after he/she receives a build date that does not work out is sort of adding salt to the wound.

Probably and very hopefully I am completely wrong!!

WaitingHaulDogs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tucson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really, really, hope that the next two weeks of scheduling seeing nothing but June, July and First Edition orders!! Nothing against the other months, but getting these early date orders scheduled means the biggest order bubble would finally bust and give way to the remaining orders. Again, just my opinion, your experiences may differ~ 😁
First come first built is the fair way to go.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not trying to turn this into a "look what I have and you don't" or rub anything in, just providing information for the thread. My production week was moved for the 5th time, this time pushed out two weeks into April (week of the 11th). I believe the issue with parts/chips is even bigger than Ford is letting on. Even with a production week scheduled, I am still very wary I will receive the truck in MY22. Good luck to all of you getting scheduled during next weeks email push.

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I ordered on Jan 25th..... I know...I know.
I just received this from Ford Co.
The Title says this....
But the body of the email doesn't recommend removing any options or anything else.
Am I assuming it's just Ford Co saying the production is going to be delayed? As if we didn't know that.

Anyone else get this email?

Thanks, Don
Ordered 1/25/22
Confirmed 1/26/22

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Production Build Weeks 5/2 and 5/9 Screenshot_20220319-062635_Gmail

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Production Build Weeks 5/2 and 5/9 Screenshot_20220319-062704_Gmail

peepsnet

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0L V8 STX / 2015 Explorer XLT 3.5L V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered mine Feb. 5th. Xlt and I hope that i get it before September, all manufacturers are dealing with mess.
Are you sure? Because I thought they stopped taking any new orders in January.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/20, confirmed by dealer, RR FE Hybrid, mud flaps, how to have it by June, birthday month, 70 yr old then. Would be nice present, but not holding my breath. Yet I hear they want to produce them, don’t even have a build date. My patience is wearing thin, like my hair, 😎
Cool build sir. Good luck.
My mom used to say about pulling out good crystal, "who are we saving it for?"