Sponsored

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ford hasn't even offered me that $100 bullshit gift card. June 10th and I'm not even scheduled. As far as I know, I'm the longest waiting in the country. The few I knew that ordered before have already been scheduled.

Screenshot_20220425-123646_Chrome.jpg
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (5/9) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 6AB0A43C-F2A8-4A27-AE39-F15B4BE46BA2
Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you recently get scheduled? I did a week ago and got my window sticker a week ago. Apparently mine is getting built right now but I don't have a date next to In Production on this screen like some have.

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Did you recently get scheduled? I did a week ago and got my window sticker a week ago. Apparently mine is getting built right now but I don't have a date next to In Production on this screen like some have.
No build date. I’ve spoken with the dealership and all they could tell me is nothing. That I’m not scheduled as of yet. April 20 is when they called to tell me I finally got a VIN

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called my dealer today and he said it looked like I'm scheduled for June 21. Ordered an ec 2.0 with fx4, awd, towing, sunroof, full sized spare and a couple small options. I called the marketing dept numerous times since ordering on 11/17/21 and they kept saying the order is in the system, there's no constraints, but it will be built when the dealerships allocations allow it to be built. The whole time I never received a single email from Ford... Not even an order confirmation email! So everything looks good, I guess... maybe I should have confirmed with the dealer the build date is NOT June 21, 2023!

Wil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you please tell me where your finding the picture your showing of the progress of your order? Thanks so much
what constraints do you have with your build? Man, I feel for you. If anyone deserves a truck now, it's the June order peeps like yourself.

Sponsored

Wil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After chatting online with ford this morning, I found out my build week of 5/23 has now moved to 5/30. :rolleyes: Wonder how many more times that will happen.
Can you tell me what link are you using for chat with Ford? TY

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's now no blue button for chatting. I talked with them on Thursday but now nada.

Wil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's now no blue button for chatting. I talked with them on Thursday but now nada.
I did get on the chat two weeks ago and they gave me more info than my dealer. I hope it’s not gone for good. Ford has my right email but said the dealer must have coded it wrong on their end so all the emails are going back to the dealer. Unfortunately after I ordered my truck our dealer sold so I can’t figure out if that’s the problem but we’ve never gotten one email ever so I know we’re not gonna get an email with the vin.
have you gotten the Vin number yet and when did you order your vehicle?
Thanks for your help how to get to the chat

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did get on the chat two weeks ago and they gave me more info than my dealer. I hope it’s not gone for good. Ford has my right email but said the dealer must have coded it wrong on their end so all the emails are going back to the dealer. Unfortunately after I ordered my truck our dealer sold so I can’t figure out if that’s the problem but we’ve never gotten one email ever so I know we’re not gonna get an email with the vin.
have you gotten the Vin number yet and when did you order your vehicle?
Thanks for your help how to get to the chat
I did not get my vin. They said that I was cleared for the next production week so I'm waiting now. My dealer sold as well but everything seems to be moving forward.

Wil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not get my vin. They said that I was cleared for the next production week so I'm waiting now. My dealer sold as well but everything seems to be moving forward.
Good luck I hope you hear something soon.
Sponsored