First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer also. Hybrid, XLT, CP and hitch. Ordered 11/4 so I fully expect a MY23.
Seems like a good dealer. I talked to Carissa and she said 4 builds should have made the cut this last Thursday. Neither of us were in that batch. She said it’s a crap 💩 shoot. I appreciated the honesty. I’d be surprised if you get a 22 as well. I’m thinking mine will be late 22.
Sponsored

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really, really, hope that the next two weeks of scheduling seeing nothing but June, July and First Edition orders!! Nothing against the other months, but getting these early date orders scheduled means the biggest order bubble would finally bust and give way to the remaining orders. Again, just my opinion, your experiences may differ~ 😁
My 9/25 order at Long McArthur is in this exact situation. @fordvideoguy received 70% of his orders the first three months. I can tell the Regional Scheduler is trying to get the right build for the right weeks because LM only had 1 of their 9 allocations last Thursday. Like last week, I want to hear a bunch of "finally" posts from June, July and FE orders.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think the earthquake will have an affect for a month or so. What gets upset are the semiconductor fabs. There is a couple weeks of work imaging and diffusing different layers on the wafers. Like a soufflé not cooked right, if one step is goofed up (i.e. power lost) you have to start the whole process over. These fabs make wafers, which must be assembled into packages (1-2 weeks) and tested (1-2 weeks) then shipped. The tier 1 supplier receives the assembled ICs and builds their module, and tests it, then ships to Hermosilla. So anywhere from 2 to 4 months down the line will we see an impact.
Thank you for the technical aspect of how an ECM is assembled. Incidentally, four months from now is July which I expect is the cutoff for MY22 scheduling so the last one will load on a rail car in September. This gives Hermosillo the time they need to refit the assembly lines for MY23 unique options and colors.

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on Jan 25th..... I know...I know.
I just received this from Ford Co.
The Title says this....
But the body of the email doesn't recommend removing any options or anything else.
Am I assuming it's just Ford Co saying the production is going to be delayed? As if we didn't know that.

Anyone else get this email?

Thanks, Don
Ordered 1/25/22
Confirmed 1/26/22

Screenshot_20220319-062635_Gmail.jpg

Got mine today as well.

bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Noob question, are emails then going to go out on the 21st ? So keep an eye on my email on the 21st to see if I am "chosen" ?

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Noob question, are emails then going to go out on the 21st ? So keep an eye on my email on the 21st to see if I am "chosen" ?
Emails should go out on Thursday, the 24th.

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not sure if I understand the scheduling sheet. I have a build date of March 14th. I have been told by Ford Canada that it is now in production. However, when I see this schedule sheet indicating that Mavericks are not scheduled until May I get worried that my definition of in production and Ford`s may be different.

413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not sure if I understand the scheduling sheet. I have a build date of March 14th. I have been told by Ford Canada that it is now in production. However, when I see this schedule sheet indicating that Mavericks are not scheduled until May I get worried that my definition of in production and Ford`s may be different.
This sheet is for currently unscheduled orders that will become scheduled for production in May. It has no relevance to any orders already scheduled.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
After 6 months of no communication from anyone (Ford...obviously, and my dealer) I got this exciting email today from my dealership! I was ecstatic, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't understand what it meant. 🤨 Will I be scheduled this week? Hasn't my order always been in order processing!? Maybe it's just getting my hopes up to ease frustration. I ordered Sept. 18, hybrid, lariat lux w/360. Anyone had this type of notification from their dealer and how long after did you get scheduled?? 🤞

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Production Build Weeks 5/2 and 5/9 Screenshot_20220319-233114

KennyD

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Crown Vic
Don't be excited. I've been in "order processing stage" for 7 months. It means nothing.

Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine Feb. 5th. Xlt and I hope that i get it before September, all manufacturers are dealing with mess.
How did you order feb 5th? The order banks were shut off on Jan 27th. I got my order in on the 25th, 2 days prior.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After 6 months of no communication from anyone (Ford...obviously, and my dealer) I got this exciting email today from my dealership! I was ecstatic, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't understand what it meant. 🤨 Will I be scheduled this week? Hasn't my order always been in order processing!? Maybe it's just getting my hopes up to ease frustration. I ordered Sept. 18, hybrid, lariat lux w/360. Anyone had this type of notification from their dealer and how long after did you get scheduled?? 🤞

Screenshot_20220319-233114.jpg
I ordered Dec 15th, 2021. Called Ford Customer Service line in Mid Jan 2022 to verify they had my order in the system. Confirmed it was there- and status was "order processing"- which I had never heard of before. I made the same call mid-Feb and mid-March and status still the same. Now I see an explanation in your posted email I never had before: Order Processing stage means in the queue to be scheduled for production. Thanks for posting that as it seems another little bit of positive progress on my order (y)

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like a good dealer. I talked to Carissa and she said 4 builds should have made the cut this last Thursday. Neither of us were in that batch. She said it’s a crap 💩 shoot. I appreciated the honesty. I’d be surprised if you get a 22 as well. I’m thinking mine will be late 22.
My sales person also and she said if I haven't been scheduled by June she would be calling me to review my options.

Ianhacker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 hyundai elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While I've ordered
How did you order feb 5th? The order banks were shut off on Jan 27th. I got my order in on the 25th, 2 days prior.
Well, it's possible that I may slip under the wire, But I also just may be stuck waiting for the first of the 2023 units. Hope not but, you never know.

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This sheet is for currently unscheduled orders that will become scheduled for production in May. It has no relevance to any orders already scheduled.
Thanks for this. I found out tonight that my vehicle has been built.
Sponsored