2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Clearly they are trying to work around suuply constraints when scheduling these weeks, or they would already have several of the earlier weeks booked solid.

My guess is they are waiting each week to see what and how many constrained parts are available and go from there.

Dad2broke

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger, 1968 Camaro, 2009 Impala
Crossing my fingers

Just heard from my Dealer, I have a 6/20 build week. Oder confirmation date of 8/28
Hybrid, XLT, Lux, Hot Pepper Red with a tonneau cover

Last edited:

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As others have said, surprised to still see the week of 5/30 in there. Happy to see it, but surprised.

This will be the fourth week they have had 5/30 scheduling. They officially started scheduling that week on 4/11. Crazy to consider they haven't filled that week's production slots over the past 3 weeks.

TShazam

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra
September 3rd, 2021 order here. Anybody else from late August/ early September hitting up Ford every day like I am?

XLT hybrid, copilot 360, lux package w/tonneau cover. carbonized grey :cool:

TShazam

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra
not a dumb question, I was thinking this myself as I do not have a vin # yet. Did you get the email that was shot out about restraints earlier this week? I didn't receive it. I called Ford expecting the worst and their guy told me it wasn't anything to be worried about if you don't have a vin # and really played the email down as just a general informational email for customers. idk

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
September 3rd, 2021 order here. Anybody else from late August/ early September hitting up Ford every day like I am?

Every day??? O come on, I'm like every other, lol. Frustrating to say the least. :confused:

TShazam

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra
Every day??? O come on, I'm like every other, lol. Frustrating to say the least. :confused:
lmaooo okay honestly it's more like monday morning and thursday or friday of every week. but it feels like every day after doing it for a while

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may have heard wrong, but I think Tim @fordvideoguy said there is a huge drop off in production for July. I can’t remember the exact number, but around 2,000-2,500. June should be pretty good, though. He thought it might be due to Summer vacations.

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my VIN yesterday but with a June 13th date.....does this mean they are giving out VIN early ?or spreading out two weeks........never mind this week's had June 13 in dates

sunlover

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ordered my XL hybrid mid August and have build week of 5/9! Hoping to have it by September!
Sponsored