Sponsored

Detailer1965

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
It seems like although they keep scheduling Mavericks. Hybrids. They still don't get built. Mine was supposed to be built the week on July 4th. . It only made it as far as body paint, upfitting. And then I got the letter get many people got. Any news on that..

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interestingply, I got an email from my dealer saying that my xlt hybrid (ordered in late oct) was scheduled to be built the week of 9/12, yet I haven’t received anything from ford. Still, sounds like good news.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interestingply, I got an email from my dealer saying that my xlt hybrid (ordered in late oct) was scheduled to be built the week of 9/12, yet I haven’t received anything from ford. Still, sounds like good news.
You don't get an email from Ford until you have a build day rather than a build week. It happens much closer to the build week.

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You don't get an email from Ford until you have a build day rather than a build week. It happens much closer to the build week.
Cool, good to know. thanks!

Sponsored

Pietalian

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d be happy with getting scheduled this coming week, but the last date I read said Ford would be scheduling through Aug 18.

How will everyone feel if you place your updated order for a 2023 on Aug 2 and them get scheduled for a 2022 still? 🙃

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Track vin and order# on ford tracking site to see if it's been confirmed.

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes Thanks for the information. I have a build week of Aug 15th but have never heard from Ford since the intitial order confirmation. But I have gotten several emails from my dealer about build dates. And I have verified the build week on the ford tracker. Whether or not it gets built when they say we will see?? Oct order of a plain XL hybrid.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a build week (per Ford CS) of 8/22 but I can't find where that shows on the tracker.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It seems like although they keep scheduling Mavericks. Hybrids. They still don't get built. Mine was supposed to be built the week on July 4th. . It only made it as far as body paint, upfitting. And then I got the letter get many people got. Any news on that..
I think Ford is trying to keep to their promise of FIFO scheduling. Only problem is that they don't have the parts to build hybrids, so instead of just moving down the list of Ecoboosts, they just cut production (probably so that they can push more people to 2023 and charge them the higher financing rates).

This is just an outside observation. If anyone from Ford wants to weigh in on why a November 1st Ecoboost still isn't scheduled, but the exact build in January is, I'm all ears.
Otherwise, I'm going with Ford is just trying to screw as many of us as possible with higher 2023 prices.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think Ford is trying to keep to their promise of FIFO scheduling. Only problem is that they don't have the parts to build hybrids, so instead of just moving down the list of Ecoboosts, they just cut production (probably so that they can push more people to 2023 and charge them the higher financing rates).

This is just an outside observation. If anyone from Ford wants to weigh in on why a November 1st Ecoboost still isn't scheduled, but the exact build in January is, I'm all ears.
Otherwise, I'm going with Ford is just trying to screw as many of us as possible with higher 2023 prices.
Several things to consider here - does your dealer have allocations? Did they do ROVP correctly?

They obviously can build hybrids as they are assigning VINs. There are lots of old hybrid orders that should be prioritized.

What they are not doing is cutting production to screw you. That makes no business sense whatsoever.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m watching October, November, December and January orders being built with Lux and CP360 packages… the same packages that are holding up my September order. There is no first in, first out being done, it’s all based on dealer allocations and obviously my dealer has zero allocations.

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not true. I just received that email this past Tuesday.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not true. I just received that email this past Tuesday.
Well you are the exception. It's been known for quite some time now that emails don't come out for build weeks.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid