First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, it doesn't indicate material on XLT. Good question.
The Order Guide says this under XLT for the Black Appearance package:

"Unique Cloth Bucket Front-Seats"

The Lariat listing calls for Active-X seats. You can find that on page 15 of the Order Guide under Color and Trim Availability.

EDIT- or just read above- he beat me by a few seconds....
Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does the black appearance package get rid of the blue interior on all the interior plastic? If so I'm all for that and will be placing an order tomorrow for another Maverick. My XL Cactus Grey, AWD, 4K, Co-pilot shipped to dealer 3 weeks ago. Should be here any day/week.
I haven't seen any photos of the interior of that package. But the listings only say "Interior accents- instrument panel and door trim". I wouldn't read that as removing all the blue. More that it is probably replacing the orange/bronze colors.

Ford Maverick đź’µ 2023 Maverick Pricing (MSRP / Invoice) & Options Released -- Including New Black Appearance Package PiutkAY

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just got back from the dealer I was kind of excited about eight way power seats on an XL but was told that wasn't an option,anybody else have that experience?
I think that still just lux xlt /lariat

Sponsored

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears the 90K Power 8-way Drive Seat (XL-XLT) shown on the 2023 price list (in this thread) is not in the Official 2023 Maverick Order Guide
Fleet only option on XLT

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
My dealership says they have no information on how to order a 2023 yet even though I ordered my 2022 back in October. What can I do? Are people ordering 2023s today?
yes

Sponsored

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I placed the first order at my local dealer. Nourse Ford of Chillicothe, OH is small. They only had 20 orders for MY22, but they all got scheduled and none are rolling over. MSRP with no add-ons and no deposit. Hybrid Lariat Lux CP360 Assist in Area 51.

The salesman I have been working with was off today and didn't respond to my text. So I walked in at 4:30 and another guy placed my order. At least I think so. The system kept crashing on him, but he finally got the order saved. He couldn't get back in to print it for me, but another guy could see the order from his computer. He is going to email a copy of the order once the system is more stable. Regardless I might stop by tomorrow to get a copy of everything.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed the first order at my local dealer. Nourse Ford of Chillicothe, OH is small. They only had 20 orders for MY22, but they all got scheduled and none are rolling over. MSRP with no add-ons and no deposit. Hybrid Lariat Lux CP360 Assist in Area 51.

The salesman I have been working with was off today and didn't respond to my text. So I walked in at 4:30 and another guy placed my order. At least I think so. The system kept crashing on him, but he finally got the order saved. He couldn't get back in to print it for me, but another guy could see the order from his computer. He is going to email a copy of the order once the system is more stable. Regardless I might stop by tomorrow to get a copy of everything.
get copy for sure

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2022 XLT Hybrid is not built yet (maybe on 9/29) and I just did a price comparison on a 2023.
IF I can get the dealer to hold on the Price level 220 from 11/01/21, I could be ordering a '23 for $425 less(with the $2750 adjustment) than I am going to pay for my '22! Doesn't seem right!
How much do you save on interest on the 22.

Jake.Delawder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger, 2022 Ford Maverick, 2012 Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't seen any photos of the interior of that package. But the listings only say "Interior accents- instrument panel and door trim". I wouldn't read that as removing all the blue. More that it is probably replacing the orange/bronze colors.

PiutkAY.jpg
That’s what I’m thinking as well. But reading comments it was sounding like you get rid of the blue. Still have no idea why they went with that to begin with. But that’s only my opinion. No need to order a 2023 then.

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s what I’m thinking as well. But reading comments it was sounding like you get rid of the blue. Still have no idea why they went with that to begin with. But that’s only my opinion. No need to order a 2023 then.
My thought as well based on this Tremor picture
Ford Maverick đź’µ 2023 Maverick Pricing (MSRP / Invoice) & Options Released -- Including New Black Appearance Package 1663290436648
Sponsored