First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just off the chat...I have a VIN and the agent said I have a May 16 build date! It doesn't show the build date in the tracker, but it is progress to have the VIN.
July 30 order
Carman Ford, Delaware
Hybrid, XLT, Lux package, Area 51
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: I got on Ford chat today to check and I was scheduled today with a build week of 5/16! So I guess they do schedule on Monday's.
Just off the chat...I have a VIN and the agent said I have a May 16 build date! It doesn't show the build date in the tracker, but it is progress to have the VIN.
July 30 order
Carman Ford, Delaware
Hybrid, XLT, Lux package, Area 51
Same, scheduled for 5/16 and I have a Vin. Now I can stop stressing so much about it. I just hate not knowing

Ecoboost, XLT, Lux
Congrats to all three! Do any of you have VINs higher than 718XX ?

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree that salespeople may not be getting good info from Ford. I have been in several dealerships of different brands recently. The sales force at all of them seemed to be bored and sitting on their thumbs. However, to my way of thinking, that with little to do, they could by monitoring and learning from the forums for models which they sell. They could also try to learn the ordering system and how it works. Sales managers could be telling them this in their weekly sales meetings instead of the same old, and in some cases shady, sales gimmicks.
At my dealership, they hadn't heard of MTC, I probably know way more about the Maverick than any of them. Read manuals of vehicles you are selling or have another cup of coffee. Such difficult choices.

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dealer sent me my VIN and have a tentative build week of 5/16!

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer sent me my VIN and have a tentative build week of 5/16!
Wow, 10/27 order, Lariat Lux (13% constrained) and CP-360 (32% constrained)... you need to go buy a lottery ticket! Congrats!

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wow, 10/27 order, Lariat Lux (13% constrained) and CP-360 (32% constrained)... you need to go buy a lottery ticket! Congrats!
Thanks.
I had been at priority 2 for a couple weeks. When I called Ford customer support on Friday, I didn’t have a build date yet. They did make a comment about me getting scheduled when chips come in. Of course, based on everything in these forums, I didn’t believe that story.
I was surprised I got in for week of 5/16, and not the 5/30 that is being scheduled this week.
I had seen Lariat Lux 2.0 AWD’s, that ordered after me, get scheduled dates a few weeks ago. So it seems end of Oct is where they are right now, for Lux Ecoboosts.
Of course, I do expect the date to move around, like it has for others. Just nice to know I’m finally in the official queue.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was surprised I got in for week of 5/16, and not the 5/30 that is being scheduled this week.
I had seen Lariat Lux 2.0 AWD’s, that ordered after me, get scheduled dates a few weeks ago. So it seems end of Oct is where they are right now, for Lux Ecoboosts.
Of course, I do expect the date to move around, like it has for others. Just nice to know I’m finally in the official queue.
I'm honestly happy for you, but how can anyone at Ford tell me they can't build my Mav because the Lux and CP360 packages are such a huge constraint, but they have no problem scheduling a f*cking late October order?

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm honestly happy for you, but how can anyone at Ford tell me they can't build my Mav because the Lux and CP360 packages are such a huge constraint, but they have no problem scheduling a f*cking late October order?
When there's multiple constraints, it only takes one. Yours' was likely the Hybrid.
Sponsored