Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh yeah now we’re into June that’s only 7 months since I ordered.
Ordered mid September XLT AWD LUX CO-PILOT TOW… 7 months so far and if they are scheduling June and I get chosen it will only be 9 months…. Only 9 months and sadly that would be a good thing🤪
Sponsored

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree that salespeople may not be getting good info from Ford. I have been in several dealerships of different brands recently. The sales force at all of them seemed to be bored and sitting on their thumbs. However, to my way of thinking, that with little to do, they could by monitoring and learning from the forums for models which they sell. They could also try to learn the ordering system and how it works. Sales managers could be telling them this in their weekly sales meetings instead of the same old, and in some cases shady, sales gimmicks.
We're entering an age where people don't talk with people in person to get info, they go to their phones. Dealerships and salespeople need to evolve and become internet savvy, or lose sales to dealerships who are.

Sponsored

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know when Ford actually does the scheduling each week? I know emails used to go out on Thursdays but I've heard dealers had information on what had been scheduled earlier in the week. I use the Ford chat to check on my order now but I don't want to bother them every day if they only schedule once a week.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know when Ford actually does the scheduling each week? I know emails used to go out on Thursdays but I've heard dealers had information on what had been scheduled earlier in the week. I use the Ford chat to check on my order now but I don't want to bother them every day if they only schedule once a week.
For some reason I thought someone had said Tuesdays. I used the Ford chat last Tuesday and that’s when I found out I’m scheduled for May 9th.

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For some reason I thought someone had said Tuesdays. I used the Ford chat last Tuesday and that’s when I found out I’m scheduled for May 9th.
Update: I got on Ford chat today to check and I was scheduled today with a build week of 5/16! So I guess they do schedule on Monday's.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is a sticky thread that explains scheduling. The "week" a person's order is scheduled is an estimate. The new policy is an email with a scheduling day which initially appears on an e-window sticker.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: I got on Ford chat today to check and I was scheduled today with a build week of 5/16! So I guess they do schedule on Monday's.
Congrats! You were likely scheduled for that build week last Thursday (as that is one of the two weeks they were scheduling for last week). This week they will preview orders on Tues, Wed, & Thurs, and then schedule on Thursday, for builds the week of 5/30 & 6/6.

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! You were likely scheduled for that build week last Thursday (as that is one of the two weeks they were scheduling for last week). This week they will preview orders on Tues, Wed, & Thurs, and then schedule on Thursday, for builds the week of 5/30 & 6/6.
I would have assumed so as well, however I checked as recently as Saturday and I was not scheduled last week. The nice lady on Ford chat told me it was scheduled today for build week May 16. Maybe they found out over the weekend that they'll have more parts and could increase production for those May weeks? Either way I'm excited but fully expecting the production date to get moved around at some point before it's finally built.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope it will not be built on the 5th or the 6th for obvious reasons:)
Cinco de Mayo is not a big holiday in Mexico. It's more of a USA thing to celebrate Hispanic culture.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would have assumed so as well, however I checked as recently as Saturday and I was not scheduled last week. The nice lady on Ford chat told me it was scheduled today for build week May 16. Maybe they found out over the weekend that they'll have more parts and could increase production for those May weeks? Either way I'm excited but fully expecting the production date to get moved around at some point before it's finally built.
Great news either way! :)

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got scheduled for May 16th two weeks ago. Good luck on yours. Mine is a FE ordered 6/10
Sponsored