First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK Ford, there better be A LOT of June orders followed by July, then August. You know like your last press release stated. FIFO!

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3 weeks of scheduling! Good luck everyone!!
Yeah, but only one new week in the mix. They were scheduling for 5/30 and 6/6 this past week as well. Makes me wonder if they are having trouble filling their weekly production slots quickly enough each week to count as being scheduled "that week". If you know what I mean. For example if they were actively slotting orders in all the way up to Thursday/Friday and ran out of time in the week before they ran out of slots for the week.

Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, but only one new week in the mix. They were scheduling for 5/30 and 6/6 this past week as well. Makes me wonder if they are having trouble filling their weekly production slots quickly enough each week to count as being scheduled "that week". If you know what I mean. For example if they were actively slotting orders in all the way up to Thursday/Friday and ran out of time in the week before they ran out of slots for the week.
True but definitely better than seeing them post the dreaded “Clean up week or No Scheduling week”

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm thinking it is a good sign. Their module (chip) shipments are turning out higher than they originally planned and so now they are adding more builds for those weeks.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
True but definitely better than seeing them post the dreaded “Clean up week or No Scheduling week”
Ideally I would love to see them scheduling for 12 weeks at a time. Haha. Tell me I am the week of July 18th! Better than telling me nothing at all. Haha.

Sponsored

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK Ford, there better be A LOT of June orders followed by July, then August. You know like your last press release stated. FIFO!
They definitely have already made a huge dent. Many people have been recently scheduled and don't realize it yet unless they go check with dealer/Ford Support.

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today diffidently Good Friday, called marketing center and was given a vin and build week today, was worried since I had copilot 360. Life is good again.
When did you order, what’s the trim package and did you get the Lux package?

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They definitely have already made a huge dent. Many people have been recently scheduled and don't realize it yet unless they go check with dealer/Ford Support.
I completely agree! I believe there are many that are scheduled and don’t even know
Sponsored