Sponsored

Bikoman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Contacted Ford chat yesterday, my 9/14 Hybrid Lariat Lux has a vin and estimated build 5/30. Haven’t received an official Ford email yet.
Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My xlt hybrid luxury 360 has been in production since Friday April 8th. Tomorrow it will be 2 full weeks waiting. So add to your estimation at least a couple of weeks as I am afraid build week should not be read literally; constrained items will still impact you.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. I got it tonight from Robert on chat. He couldn’t tell me what the code meant, and suggested I contact the dealership for that info.
Called again today and agent said they are not allowed to give priority. She admitted that some agents are not following the rule.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Called again today and agent said they are not allowed to give priority. She admitted that some agents are not following the rule.
Does seem to be agent by agent. Just got off my weekly chat with Ford.

Here is my copy and paste script and order of questions (I literally have this in a word document I cut and paste from). All of the things you see me say are pretty much word for word each week.

Me: "Hello (insert chat agent name here)! Hope you are having a good day so far. I would like to check on the status of my Maverick order please."

Wait 3-5 seconds so they don't know I am using a script...

Me: "Order number xxxx and Dealer Code xxxxxx" (I put the real dealer code and order number in there).

Ford: "Sure, I will check, blah blah blah".

Ford: "I show you as still unscheduled. Contact your dealer for the best answers, blah blah blah"

Me: "Ok. So no VIN assigned and no production/build week assigned yet?"

Ford: "No, blah blah blah, keep in touch with your dealer"

Me: "A couple final questions and then I will let you go. Is the secondary status "Unscheduled - Clean"? Or is it reporting some other secondary status? Also, can you please confirm the current priority code associated with the order?"

Ford: "Priority code is 19 and your secondary status is "Unscheduled - Clean" ".

Me: "Thanks. See you again next week. Haha"

Sponsored

RevanSTL

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
So at this point could I assume that the information available to the Ford customer service people is still being updated around mid-day on Thursdays?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So at this point could I assume that the information available to the Ford customer service people is still being updated around mid-day on Thursdays?
It seems that the bulk of the scheduling is done earlier in the week (seems like by the end of Tuesday it is mostly done from various comments I have seen FordVideoGuy make in his livestreams). But waiting to ask Ford or your dealer until Thursday is the "safe" bet if you want to limit your communication to only once per week and ensure any late additions to the schedule are reflected when you ask. I have been sticking to a Thursday chat for that reason.

RevanSTL

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
It seems that the bulk of the scheduling is done earlier in the week (seems like by the end of Tuesday it is mostly done from various comments I have seen FordVideoGuy make in his livestreams). But waiting to ask Ford or your dealer until Thursday is the "safe" bet if you want to limit your communication to only once per week and ensure any late additions to the schedule are reflected when you ask. I have been sticking to a Thursday chat for that reason.
Yeah, same here. I’m a January constrained order so at this point it’s wishful thinking 😎😎😎

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah, same here. I’m a January constrained order so at this point it’s wishful thinking 😎😎😎
Nice build! I'm in the same boat. Think I ordered the same day as you. No CP360 or upgraded rims.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Expedition, 2021 Bronco on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got a VIN and a build week of 6/27 for our Maverick XLT LUX CoPilot. We placed or order at the dealer in mid July....but they didn't get it entered until 8/21.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got a VIN and a build week of 6/27 for our Maverick XLT LUX CoPilot. We placed or order at the dealer in mid July....but they didn't get it entered until 8/21.
6/27? They weren't supposed to be scheduling for the week of 6/27......or 6/20 for that matter.... This might be breaking news. Haha.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Expedition, 2021 Bronco on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
6/27? They weren't supposed to be scheduling for the week of 6/27......or 6/20 for that matter.... This might be breaking news. Haha.
Who knows, maybe it is just a placeholder. I called the customer line this morning and they gave me just the VIN. I thought it was weird that they only had the VIN, so I asked via the chat and they had the build week as well.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WOOT!! Just got my VIN and build date (13 June) via the chat! I ordered on 13 Sept, put in the system on 14 Sept. (First Edition, Area 51, removed my other add-ons last Fall). Last week I was moved to Priority code 2, so I was extra hopeful this week. :)

Noah

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Woohoo!
I did as well I got my VIN on saturday and then I talked with the chat today and got a build date of 5/30
I never got an email but I am hopeful!
Sponsored