Sponsored

Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY!

ce2nite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys I placed an order for a Mav in Dec and got a call sat saying my truck arrived. Excited for sure I drove 3 hrs one way to pick it up. Price was 24155 with tax, got all the way to the finance guy and price changed to 29155. I told him that was not the agreed price and I had proof. He told me that was the price and so be it. I called Ford customer care line and they said they couldn't help me. What a joke guys.
The dealer told me Ford can't tell them how much to sell the truck for! Tried to speak with the owner and he was out of town. 2 salesman come to me and said that wasn't right what they did and it was not them but rather the finance guy.
This place is called Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY. Please do not buy from this dealer and please give them hell for me.
Very down and bummed out right now.
Ford has really screwed this whole thing up guys and it's going to get worse.
Sponsored

SiLence

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Personally, I think you might still be able to get it at the price you ordered (if the finance guy is the only one asking for the mark-up).

I would suggest ask them to hold the Maverick for you, while you try to reach the owner or a higher level manager.

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
Guys I placed an order for a Mav in Dec and got a call sat saying my truck arrived. Excited for sure I drove 3 hrs one way to pick it up. Price was 24155 with tax, got all the way to the finance guy and price changed to 29155. I told him that was not the agreed price and I had proof. He told me that was the price and so be it. I called Ford customer care line and they said they couldn't help me. What a joke guys.
The dealer told me Ford can't tell them how much to sell the truck for! Tried to speak with the owner and he was out of town. 2 salesman come to me and said that wasn't right what they did and it was not them but rather the finance guy.
This place is called Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY. Please do not buy from this dealer and please give them hell for me.
Very down and bummed out right now.
Ford has really screwed this whole thing up guys and it's going to get worse.
Since when does the finance guy set vehicle prices? You sure he didn't tack on $5k worth of warranty bull crap.

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What price was on your dual-signed purchase agreement when you ordered?

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to hear what happened to you. How were you able to place an order in December and your truck arrived so fast? People who ordered in July still can’t get their trucks.
There's probably A LOT of people who'd pay that ADM if they could get their truck in 3 months from order. We're getting close to 9-months since order and mine isn't even in the build process yet (scheduled, for now, for March 21st). No, I wouldn't pay that ADM, but I've been waiting 3x as long, have confirmed an out-the-door price (in writing) with my dealer, and can choose to be picky because we don't need another vehicle.

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
So glad our dealer honored MSRP and we even got a $2200 rebate for the AWD. Can't beat that!
Sponsored