First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmmm. This is one of those "don't get mad...get even!" moments. Everyone within 100 miles of this dealership needs to go have a Taco Bell Fiesta and eat yourselves silly...and then go empty your bowels at the front door of this dealership as a testament to their shitty practices.
Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm aware. But short of suing the dealer I won't get my money. We already know that Ford Motor is no help with this. They should've just sent us the money directly or offered a special rebate instead of giving the money to the dealer, expecting them all to do the right thing.
You are right. Ford even put the rollovers in the dealers hands. My dealer said Ford just put all the work to the dealer with little to no direction. Some dealers handled it better than others. The interest rates are in smart Vincent but price protection was via a letter to the dealers that consumers had no access too. I am conflicted by even having dealers. Sometimes I feel that if dealers go away then the manufacturer will then being the one playing games.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are right. Ford even put the rollovers in the dealers hands. My dealer said Ford just put all the work to the dealer with little to no direction. Some dealers handled it better than others. The interest rates are in smart Vincent but price protection was via a letter to the dealers that consumers had no access too. I am conflicted by even having dealers. Sometimes I feel that if dealers go away then the manufacturer will then being the one playing games.
Look what Tesla does to it's customers. It's pricing goes up and down at random, it's service sucks, they steal back software features people paid for etc, etc. It wouldn't be better without dealers. At least with dealers customers have options as to which competing business to go to. With the factory store model your only choice is to switch brands.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just an honest question to you, if you were the OP and made that statement would you disappear? It’s been a day and a half....

I just find it very odd and contrary to human nature to make that post and then disappear...

What the OP suggests has unfortunately happenes too many times, and when people post proof they gain support and suggestions for a remedy....

Take care

Maybe he just decided, F FoMoCo, F a Maverick, F the dealers, and is happily driving around in his brand new 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz? ;)

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jeep Cherokee and 2006 F-150 2022 Maverick EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer stole only my Farm Bureau rebate ($500) plus another $250.
My dealer stole my Farm Bureau rebate as well, by later stating it could not be applied to the Maverick models.

Sponsored

Charlest48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick is being built soon.I’m almost positive my dealer will try to scam me from what I’ve been told.At this point I really don’t care and I’m sure it will make a halarious YouTube video.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick is being built soon.I’m almost positive my dealer will try to scam me from what I’ve been told.At this point I really don’t care and I’m sure it will make a halarious YouTube video.
I think I'd show up at the dealer lot as it is being delivered to them after all I've seen on these forums.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm curious about what the 'official' FORD position is on dealers who agree to MSRP and then tack on ADM's for special orders. Any of the 'real' FORD people here on the forum (dealers, corporate) willing to tell us what the policy is on this?
If Ford continues to allocate new vehicles to corrupt dealers, Ford is in bed with the corruption.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look what Tesla does to it's customers. It's pricing goes up and down at random, it's service sucks, they steal back software features people paid for etc, etc. It wouldn't be better without dealers. At least with dealers customers have options as to which competing business to go to. With the factory store model your only choice is to switch brands.
You read my mind. I did not want to upset all the Tesla fan boys out there. Wonder how long the early orders of a Cyber truck have been waiting. However Dealers should be held accountable and be transparent with what they do.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If Ford continues to allocate new vehicles to corrupt dealers, Ford is in bed with the corruption.
I belive Ford said they would reduce allocations but don't think it ever happened.

Sponsored

Joseph Cobbs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang, Honda Type R, Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fuckers!. I had to pay 37,300 for a XLT hybrid without the options that Ordered. I am on an Island Puerto Rico so it is to be expected. The dealership said i would pay between 30,000 to 31,000. When it got here he said he had a few offers for 40,000 +. It is like the government everyone is looking to profit on the gringos.

OceanMan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3 now Maverick soon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please avoid doing business with St Helens Ford in Warren

My wife and I custom ordered a Ford Maverick in October of 2021 and received verbal and written assurance that the vehicle would be sold to us at MSRP, and made a $500 deposit for our order.

Now 15 months later our Maverick has finally been built and is at the dealership to pick up. BUT St Helens Ford will not honor their word and demanded we pay $5,000 over MSRP to take our vehicle home.
We refused to pay over the agreed upon price when we ordered the vehicle and walked away.
Unfortunately St Helens Ford is showing themselves to be one of those car dealers that lacks honesty and integrity, please avoid doing business with them.

@Ford Motor Company please do something about your dishonest dealers.

94A11DBE-A8CA-4B84-B274-87DE6931E03C.jpeg
I'm terrified my dealer is going to do this. They said 100% will sell to me at msrp. If they don't I will walk and buy my 2nd Ridgeline instead of my first Ford.

James K

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please avoid doing business with St Helens Ford in Warren

My wife and I custom ordered a Ford Maverick in October of 2021 and received verbal and written assurance that the vehicle would be sold to us at MSRP, and made a $500 deposit for our order.

Now 15 months later our Maverick has finally been built and is at the dealership to pick up. BUT St Helens Ford will not honor their word and demanded we pay $5,000 over MSRP to take our vehicle home.
We refused to pay over the agreed upon price when we ordered the vehicle and walked away.
Unfortunately St Helens Ford is showing themselves to be one of those car dealers that lacks honesty and integrity, please avoid doing business with them.

@Ford Motor Company please do something about your dishonest dealers.

94A11DBE-A8CA-4B84-B274-87DE6931E03C.jpeg
Sponsored