First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At a Priority 10 right now. how is it decided who gets moved up to a Priority 2??
Impatiently waiting! But, suspect that dealer will(?) notify me when I've
been moved to Priority 2? Or will I find this out, when, or if I actually get
a scheduling Email?
Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DORA is generated copy of the Order, I think Ford sends that one they have received it or there is a change in the order. I'm not sure if that is confirmation that your order is ROVP approved or not. Your X- Plan will be protected from when you ordered.
Tim what is the difference between ROVP and COVP?

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, first MY 2023 production is currently scheduled for October 24. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-2022-production-begins-october-24-2022.6860/
My prediction is they will make only slight changes for 2023 since the 2022 is already so popular. So assuming a 2 week shutdown between model years, they could be producing MY 2022 up until October 7th.
I so look forward to paying full price for a Maverick that I ordered close to a year previously that within a week or two of my owning it will become last years model year. I am very seriously considering walking away from my order and being first in line when the order window opens up for 2023. I may have to wait a bit longer, but at least I have the chance of getting the vehicle and being able to use it in the same model year.

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are appreciated, but this allocation issue is ridiculous. Who the hell in their right mind would order a car from a dealer knowing they have little to no allocations? I live in New Jersey and would have bought from your dealer in a heartbeat had I’d known about dealer allocations. My dealer never mentioned a thing except, cash or credit for your deposit?
I agree with you 100% and have been banging this drum for a while. Of course the pontificating curmudgeons here tell me I should have researched the nuances and minutiae of dealer allotment before I placed my order. This allotment thing is complete BS and totally pisses me off.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I so look forward to paying full price for a Maverick that I ordered close to a year previously that within a week or two of my owning it will become last years model year. I am very seriously considering walking away from my order and being first in line when the order window opens up for 2023. I may have to wait a bit longer, but at least I have the chance of getting the vehicle and being able to use it in the same model year.
Who’s to say cancelling your order only to reorder won’t be delayed the same way?

Hopefully the supply chain and constraint items don’t get worse than they already are.

You are price protected If your order was confirmed before the 12/27 price increase. Cancelling and reordering is a guarantee on certain trims and options. I’m willing to bet the 2023 Mavericks will still get a price hike higher than the current price increase.

Sponsored

NoNameActor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I just hope the market stays the way it is for a while so I don't lose equity in my Ranger before my Maverick is built. Maybe some good news this week. On a side note...my wife's 2022 PHEV Escape is pretty epic. A HUD should be standard in all new vehicles.

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who’s to say cancelling your order only to reorder won’t be delayed the same way?

Hopefully the supply chain and constraint items don’t get worse than they already are.

You are price protected If your order was confirmed before the 12/27 price increase. Cancelling and reordering is a guarantee on certain trims and options. I’m willing to bet the 2023 Mavericks will still get a price hike higher than the current price increase.
Who's to say it won't? And the so called price protection is not a factor in my decision... I am far more concerned with ADM. I ordered my Maverick July 4th. I know of a situation where someone who ordered 2 months after I ordered mine, the identical Maverick, who has gotten their Maverick where as I have yet to get a build date. And, it's all about dealer allocation. I know things now about how to order a Maverick I did not know back in July. I'm not going to restate everything feel free to go back and read my previous post if you'd like to know more. What I and certain way things are going I will be receiving my Maverick at the end of the model year... I'm giving serious thought to cancel the order and using my new information regarding dealers and allocation and reorder as soon as the window opens for 2023 Mavericks. Feel free to wait your Maverick out... I'm very possibly going to make a different choice.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim what is the difference between ROVP and COVP?
ROVP and COVP are the same but ROVP was set up for reservation to order which was the original way you started the Maverick Order Process. But all Maverick orders need to be entered in the ROVP website by dealers. Approved ROVP will be found in the COVP website as well.

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 12 month window of order to delivery for “my” Maverick and lack of info has forced me to consider other manufacturers. Today I head to the lot…for a bit more of a truck?
We shall see.

It is what it is…
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Production Build Weeks 3/7 and 3/14 1642253188056

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 12 month window of order to delivery for “my” Maverick and lack of info has forced me to consider other manufacturers. Today I head to the lot…for a bit more of a truck?
We shall see.

It is what it is…
1642253188056.jpeg
I had the same idea till I saw Tacoma prices, maybe there are deals out there. Good luck

Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who's to say it won't? And the so called price protection is not a factor in my decision... I am far more concerned with ADM. I ordered my Maverick July 4th. I know of a situation where someone who ordered 2 months after I ordered mine, the identical Maverick, who has gotten their Maverick where as I have yet to get a build date. And, it's all about dealer allocation. I know things now about how to order a Maverick I did not know back in July. I'm not going to restate everything feel free to go back and read my previous post if you'd like to know more. What I and certain way things are going I will be receiving my Maverick at the end of the model year... I'm giving serious thought to cancel the order and using my new information regarding dealers and allocation and reorder as soon as the window opens for 2023 Mavericks. Feel free to wait your Maverick out... I'm very possibly going to make a different choice.
Ok great cancel your order lol. Your stealerships will thank you. Carry on :ROFLMAO:

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are appreciated, but this allocation issue is ridiculous. Who the hell in their right mind would order a car from a dealer knowing they have little to no allocations? I live in New Jersey and would have bought from your dealer in a heartbeat had I’d known about dealer allocations. My dealer never mentioned a thing except, cash or credit for your deposit?
Same feelings here. It looks like my maverick will take 10 to 12 months to get. I could be dead by then. If I had known, I would gladly fly to Kansas to pick up my truck. And not wait all this time. Next time I will.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been thinking the same thing.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ROVP and COVP are the same but ROVP was set up for reservation to order which was the original way you started the Maverick Order Process. But all Maverick orders need to be entered in the ROVP website by dealers. Approved ROVP will be found in the COVP website as well.
Thanks for the explanation. I’ve been wondering what the difference was for a while now.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Waiting patiently for something. My order was put it in November. I wish my dealer can tell me something...🙌 🥺
YOu have a long wait, many of us have been waiting since June and July.
Sponsored