First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you least expect it! I feel your pain. I ordered Hybrid Lariat Lux on July 19 with only a confirmation email. When I quit worrying about it, it happened last week. I was given a production date for the week of Jan 31st.
I think we will see a lot of Hybrids getting scheduled. I think they have a focus on June and July orders (finally). Let's see some more FE's this week!
I believe it is worth the wait - by June or July of 2022 most everyone who ordered will have their vehicle manufactured, shipped and delivered. And Ford will be heading into MY2023.
Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It means anyone who receives a scheduling email today will have their Maverick built in one of the weeks from 1/3 to 2/14. It's not intended to provide information about specific o
They can go into priority 2 between Tuesday and Thursday. But we get information on what vehicles are previewing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday is the important day, those are usually the ones that schedule.
Oh so it's already looking like another week of disappointment and despair🤯

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With my luck, you'll be built before me and everyone else still waiting from June and July.
I mean what's the point of ordering a truck if you can't get one, I long for the day when you could just go the lot and get what you want and be done with it

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I mean what's the point of ordering a truck if you can't get one, I long for the day when you could just go the lot and get what you want and be done with it
In case you haven't noticed, there was a world wide pandemic and supply chain shortage.

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (12/6) For Production Build Weeks: 1/3/22 – 2/14/22 hurt

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in my 70s.

There are lots of days I long for.

That particular day would be way down the list...

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
8/30 XLT/LUX/ECO/TOW/FX4 - Upgraded to Lariat - in October - Radio silence since then. Dealer not helping. - unfortunately not another vehicle we r really interested in but this game is getting old since even if scheduled could be another 3-4 months ..

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HIP HIP HOORAY GOT MY VIN# AND BUILD DATE OF 2/14/2022. Ordered on 6/22/21 got priority 2 on October 15. Received email today at 10:54 am.

Sponsored

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mean who gives a Rats ass about the Bronco sport! WE WANT OUR HYBRID MAVERICKS, If I didn't live in Hawaii I'd drive right to Ford's headquarters and demand answers
That point was made because the Bronco's are build on the same line. Guessing you knew that, but just making sure.

Ashley Smash Pea

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 vw 2009 Volvo XC90
I am not trying to sound as dumb as i actually am i had placed my order on October 21st
how can this chart help me figure out when my maverick is going to be built? (we are talking dumb as a rock)
loman ford rt 23 sussex, new jersey one thing that i have noticed is when i drive by rt23 auto mall they have at least 100+trucks and mustangs on their lot and loman has 19-20 f-150s and rangers on their lot total

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how can this chart help me figure out when my maverick is going to be built? (we are talking dumb as a rock)
This chart can't help you. There are many variables at play. Just keep an eye on your email (it could be a while).

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my email @9:55 (December 9) with a Vin. No. and build date of February 7 (subject to change) Placed order on July 30. This was the first and only communication I've had from Ford.
Rapid Red First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package Copilot 360 floor mats window deflectors

Kmbales

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid on order, Nissan versa hatchback