Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
For one it is really difficult to change an order when it's in priority 2. Most dealers don't know that you can change a priority back to 10 save it and then make your changes but it won't go back into priority 2 unless the region chooses to do that after you make your changes. I recommend that you don't touch it since the region has previewed at once already. More than likely you will get scheduled real soon.
Perfect! Thanks for that! I really appreciate it! Carbonized Gray, it is! 😂

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm beginning to think Ford is ignoring my order because of all the not so positive things I've been saying about their scheduling system! 🤣🤣

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Just called marketing and they are no longer allowed to give out priority codes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ they want you to interact with your dealer. Well they should be giving the dealer more info then.
I also asked if there was any chance my order wouldn’t be built this year and she said so far they are on track to cover all the orders. Let’s hope so!

Good luck next week everyone!
If filling all MY22 hybrids mean building them until next December, I'm sure they are on track. Unless they somehow ramp up production like crazy and the demand is what they say it, I can't comprehend how some of us won't end up in MY23. Do they know that the constraints will magically disappear beginning in March, April or May? If the hybrid is only 40%, throw in the lux package constraint and all the others, it doesn't seem mathematically possible that they could build everyone's order.

Honestly, I've given up hope for getting my truck before the 1 year anniversary of ordering (July 7), and realistically expect to get it in the Fall sometime.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hi Tim, quick question for you because you seem to work for a car dealer that is actually competent....

I ordered a hybrid October 25. Made a few changes to trim and color since then, but I think everything went smoothly with those.

My dealer called a few days ago and said that my order is saying it's "balanced out" and that it probably won't be built. I'm confused by this as Ford said all hybrids ordered before the November cutoff will be built.

Any idea if what he's saying holds any merit? What does balanced out mean? Perhaps my dealer is just out of allocations and that's how the orders get coded?
I think what probably happened is your dealer didn't submit your documents into the ROVP website before the November 15th deadline and so your order didn't get accepted and therefore is getting the message balanced out.

Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Oh yeah, the old martini report.
(How many martinis it took to get your Maverick)
🤪

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I made sure it was submitted multiple times and even called the Ford 800 number this morning and they verified my order looked good on their end with an October 25th date. What does "balanced out" mean exactly?
Ford Customer service will see the actual order and on their part they can't see the other part of the process which means submitting the order through ROVP. Ford will not take an order that hasn't been approved through that process.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm beginning to think Ford is ignoring my order because of all the not so positive things I've been saying about their scheduling system! 🤣🤣
If that was the case, almost no one here would ever get a truck.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just called marketing and they are no longer allowed to give out priority codes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ they want you to interact with your dealer. Well they should be giving the dealer more info then.
I also asked if there was any chance my order wouldn’t be built this year and she said so far they are on track to cover all the orders. Let’s hope so!

Your dealer has more information than you can imagine. They just don't share. The marketing department has very limited information.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Contacted my dealer 2 days ago and they have no idea what Ford is doing.