Sponsored

bighouseblue

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford escape
Being new to this group. I'm not all familiar with how ordering works. I placed my order on 10/08. What does this mean for me?
You placed your order before mine hopefully you get yours
Sponsored

dwp007

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I got a build date of 2/21/22 and a VIN number. Should I receive an email from Ford soon?

MORRISX5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a build date of 2/21/22 and a VIN number. Should I receive an email from Ford soon?
What did you order? I have a hybrid xlt with sunroof only and I have 2-22

CLYDEMADDOX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XLT hybrid one year ago and have never received any email from Ford and have never received a phone call or email from my dealership (other than the ones I made to them.) I am one year into this and not giving up but an email would be nice even if it said, “sorry about the wait and we hope to get to your vehicle soon.” I quit checking my email on Thursdays back in March.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered my XLT hybrid one year ago and have never received any email from Ford and have never received a phone call or email from my dealership (other than the ones I made to them.) I am one year into this and not giving up but an email would be nice even if it said, “sorry about the wait and we hope to get to your vehicle soon.” I quit checking my email on Thursdays back in March.
Did you place a 23 converted order with your dealer? Otherwise, you aren't going to be getting one.

Sponsored

CLYDEMADDOX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you place a 23 converted order with your dealer? Otherwise, you aren't going to be getting one.
Yes, they assured me that it was done correctly. I asked about the priory code and they said it was “14.” I have kept up with this by following the advice of this site but again, I have never received a proactive call or email.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, they assured me that it was done correctly. I asked about the priory code and they said it was “14.” I have kept up with this by following the advice of this site but again, I have never received a proactive call or email.
Dealers were supposed to change the priority to 10 or 11 for rollovers to try and get you built quicker...not that it has mattered much since there are a ton of new orders getting built before ours.
Sponsored