Sponsored

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let’s just say you’re still unscheduled…late March builds will be chosen soon. That leaves only 4 months April-May-June-July before August retooling for 2023MY production. Then we have holiday shutdowns to plan for Cinco de Mayo and a few others. Not to mention the unplanned issues of transportation, supply chain, quality control, labor shortage, quarantine and the impending and ongoing Omicron shutdowns and ripple effects we have yet to see. Bottom line is a huge % of potential Maverick buyers who ordered and waited for months will be left with a constant reminder - a closet sized pile of tailgate letter stickers, hood deflectors and cruise control setups that were never able to be installed…as their new car dreams were destroyed. Based simply on their decision to pay $500 for a factory option that never was - darned sprayin bed liner.
#mavdreamkiller
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let’s just say you’re still unscheduled…late March builds will be chosen soon. That leaves only 4 months April-May-June-July before August retooling for 2023MY production.
No, first MY 2023 production is currently scheduled for October 24. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-2022-production-begins-october-24-2022.6860/
My prediction is they will make only slight changes for 2023 since the 2022 is already so popular. So assuming a 2 week shutdown between model years, they could be producing MY 2022 up until October 7th.

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If filling all MY22 hybrids mean building them until next December, I'm sure they are on track. Unless they somehow ramp up production like crazy and the demand is what they say it, I can't comprehend how some of us won't end up in MY23. Do they know that the constraints will magically disappear beginning in March, April or May? If the hybrid is only 40%, throw in the lux package constraint and all the others, it doesn't seem mathematically possible that they could build everyone's order.

Honestly, I've given up hope for getting my truck before the 1 year anniversary of ordering (July 7), and realistically expect to get it in the Fall sometime.
I'm thinking with a July 7 order date you'll probably get scheduled next week for either the 2nd or 3rd week of march......I agree Ford is not going to get all the MY22 hybrids built, their just stringing people along for the next 7 or 8 months hoping they'll stick around for MY23.

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Waiting patiently for something. My order was put it in November. I wish my dealer can tell me something...🙌 🥺

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Waiting patiently for something. My order was put it in November. I wish my dealer can tell me something...🙌 🥺
November order, huh.

If it's an Ecoboost? It's unlikely to be soon, but you might get lucky.

If it's a Hybrid? Good luck getting it before summer ends. Oof.

Sponsored

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
November order, huh.

If it's an Ecoboost? It's unlikely to be soon, but you might get lucky.

If it's a Hybrid? Good luck getting it before summer ends. Oof.
It's an Ecoboost. I went with a XLT, luxury, Fx4, 360 and 4k tow package.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Customer service will see the actual order and on their part they can't see the other part of the process which means submitting the order through ROVP. Ford will not take an order that hasn't been approved through that process.
Tim is the ROVP system different from DORA. Does not need an immediate answer as the ROVP is the only thing the sales manager has texted me. The x-plan says give the pin when the truck arrives. My thinking the price protected prices and the x-plan with price increase is about the same given probable difference in doc fee. If the x-plan price is on my invoice when the truck is built, is it possible to the x-plan price could be price protect price. Ordered Oct 27th and got a x-plan pin on Dec 1 after following up a few weeks after my application.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Pretty typical actually, most months all of allocations are used the first week. Usually the other weeks are for dealers that have allocations and don't have orders that have the configuration they are looking for. Most of our orders are what Ford is looking to build. We listen to Ford Scheduling team when they tell us to let our customers know that a certain option is holding up our orders.
Tim, I truly appreciate your videos, information and honesty, but one decent salesman in all of North America is staggering. Honestly, how does Ford allow so many of their licensee Dealers be so unprepared for the mess Maverick has been? From screwing up orders and or not submitting them to adding outrageous fees and up costs to the fact that their production facility can’t keep up with the builds. I understand the constraints, but by Ford not communicating with the buyers, or the dealers for that matter it makes me believe that Ford is run by a totally incompetent executive group of shoe salesman, who go to sleep each night hoping the mice will build the vehicles. I was told there was SIBL problems.. and lo and behold yesterday’s emails were full of schedules for Luxury packages with SIBL’s. I’m disappointed and sad. I’m old and I was hoping to enjoy this “Raved about Truck” that I ordered in September….. 4 months of silence…. Why won’t Ford talk and tell us what the hell is going on?

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim is the ROVP system different from DORA. Does not need an immediate answer as the ROVP is the only thing the sales manager has texted me. The x-plan says give the pin when the truck arrives. My thinking the price protected prices and the x-plan with price increase is about the same given probable difference in doc fee. If the x-plan price is on my invoice when the truck is built, is it possible to the x-plan price could be price protect price. Ordered Oct 27th and got a x-plan pin on Dec 1 after following up a few weeks after my application.
DORA is generated copy of the Order, I think Ford sends that one they have received it or there is a change in the order. I'm not sure if that is confirmation that your order is ROVP approved or not. Your X- Plan will be protected from when you ordered.

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I could use a little help from anyone .....

My Maverick Hybrid XLT is scheduled "To week of Jan 31" - does this mean I will not see it sooner than the end of March ?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim, I truly appreciate your videos, information and honesty, but one decent salesman in all of North America is staggering. Honestly, how does Ford allow so many of their licensee Dealers be so unprepared for the mess Maverick has been? From screwing up orders and or not submitting them to adding outrageous fees and up costs to the fact that their production facility can’t keep up with the builds. I understand the constraints, but by Ford not communicating with the buyers, or the dealers for that matter it makes me believe that Ford is run by a totally incompetent executive group of shoe salesman, who go to sleep each night hoping the mice with build the vehicles. I was told there was SIBL problems.. and lo and behold yesterday’s emails were full of schedules for Luxury packages with SIBL’s. I disappointed and sad. I’m old and I was hoping to enjoy this “Raved about Truck” that I ordered in September….. 4 months of silence…. Why won’t Ford talk and tell us what the hell is going on?
The reason I know the information I share is because Ford does communicate with dealers through the Ford dealer website. The problem is that the dealers don't read it or they read it but don't understand and don't reach out to their Ford rep for explanation. Then the dealers don't do a good job of relaying information to customers. I think sometimes they think they need to keep it to themselves. Scared that if customers know, it takes away their power or something. Salespeople need to just take care of their customers instead of worrying about their commission. If they treat their customers right, they will come back and they will be successful. Good Karma! Sorry to rant but it's how I feel.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The reason I know the information I share is because Ford does communicate with dealers through the Ford dealer website. The problem is that the dealers don't read it or they read it but don't understand and don't reach out to their Ford rep for explanation. Then the dealers don't do a good job of relaying information to customers. I think sometimes they think they need to keep it to themselves. Scared that if customers know, it takes away their power or something. Salespeople need to just take care of their customers instead of worrying about their commission. If they treat their customers right, they will come back and they will be successful. Good Karma! Sorry to rant but it's how I feel.
You are appreciated, but this allocation issue is ridiculous. Who the hell in their right mind would order a car from a dealer knowing they have little to no allocations? I live in New Jersey and would have bought from your dealer in a heartbeat had I’d known about dealer allocations. My dealer never mentioned a thing except, cash or credit for your deposit?

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There ought to be a MY 22 1/2 Maverick like the MY 64 1/2 Mustang for all us unscheduled.
Let it be known for having standard cruise control on all trim levels and disappearance of the dash cubby.
Amen.
Sponsored