First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It'll be next summer/fall before many of us see our trucks.....
Especially if you have a hybrid order they don't have enough parts to meet the demand.....and it's not the damn spray in liner...EB are being built with Nov. Order dates with spray in liners
Sponsored

Hunterwill94

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat Eco AWD
w00tā€¦ I received my ā€œScheduled for Productionā€ email this morning from Ford. It is scheduled to be built the week of 02/14/22. I ordered from a dealer in the Memphis, TN metro area on 10/22/21 with ā€œOrder Confirmationā€ email from Ford on 10/29/21. Build as followsā€¦ EB, FWD, XLT, Black and various options/accessories. I transacted all this with the dealer via email and $1K deposit over the phone.
Hey a fellow Memphian!! I ended up ordering from a dealer 3 hours away so I didnā€™t have to do a deposit and Iā€™ll be paying under retailā€¦ pretty pumped! Once we get them we will have to do a Maverick Meetup!

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd sequence of events:
  • A week ago my dealer said my build date moved from 12/20 to 1/3 but I got nothing from Ford.
  • Today my dealer told me that my build date had moved again, this time from 1/3 to 1/5.
  • This evening I received an email from Ford email saying my build date was "adjusted" to 1/3.
My take on this:
  • Ford's email system is way behind in putting out information.
  • The 1/5 date is a Wednesday, so it may be the actual build day, not build week.
(Note: Order info is in signature.)

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another week of disappointment.

Can I move my order to 2023 model, there is no point taking delivery in mid 2022, knowing a new model is just a couple of months away.
Exactly ...why take a 22 model when the 2023s start getting delivered a month later ?

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly ...why take a 22 model when the 2023s start getting delivered a month later ?
Most likely there will be a significant price increase for 23s.

Sponsored

901Kenobi

First Name
DANIEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2006 BMW X3, MB GLC300
Hey guys this is my first post and I get to inform everyone that my mav has a production date as of today!
order details as follows:
Order date: 12/08/2021
Production date: 02/21/2022
Vehicle details: Oxford white 2.0 AWD Lariat w/FX4 pkg, 4K tow, and all-weather mats, no lux, no sunroof or sliding rear window to avoid delays and it seems to have worked in my favor.
My dealer is Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma TN and they have been awesome. They helped me build the truck and get it submitted and in a week I have a production date!! My email from ford today also has a VIN so Iā€™m set šŸ˜Ž canā€™t wait to take delivery in a few months!
Hello from Memphis, TN. I spent some of my childhood growing up in Tullahoma. 1980-1985. My father was stationed at AEDC.

omgxwtf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Falcon, Nissan Leaf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Letā€™s be real, do we really think theyā€™ll deliver a 2023 then?

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today is my bday.

Ford plz.
Got it!
  • ā° Time email was received (include time zone!): December 16, 2021 at 9:56AM PST
  • šŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 2/21/22
  • šŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): Area 51 XLT Lux/2.5 Hybrid/Co-Pilot 360/all weather mats/manual sliding rear window
  • šŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA): Norwalk, CA
  • šŸ—“ Your original order date: 7/24/21
  • šŸ•ŗ Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Sunrise Ford of North Hollywood
  • What kind of bear is best? Sloth Bear (yes it's real!)
Nothing for me this week but happy to see at least an order exactly like nine being scheduled. Yours was 3 days earlier. I
Congratulations

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How soon can you add the vin to your ford account?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How soon can you add the vin to your ford account?
In my experience it was a day or two later to add to my Ford account. A week for the tracker link to autofill order number (which I didn't know offhand) and VIN.

YukiTak

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Equinox 2018
I ordered mine on December 6st, when will expect my my VIN and build confirmation?

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing for me this week but happy to see at least an order exactly like nine being scheduled. Yours was 3 days earlier. I
Congratulations
Someone with an order exactly the same as ours got scheduled last week who only had an order confirmation a few days before mine. Maybe next week will be your week!
Sponsored