First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Houston. I called the dealer today and found out my truck will be at the dealer at the end of this year. Hybrid, area51, copilot360, liner. My oder date was Sept. 5. I did not get any email from Ford about the build date or anything.
Your order date was September 5th - i do not understand but congrats.

Mamananc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler 2013 f250 super duty 2020 Ford
Just wondering is there anyone in Oregon who has gotten a build date or taken delivery yet?

mavfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Just wondering is there anyone in Oregon who has gotten a build date or taken delivery yet?
I'm on the north Oregon coast and got my build date today. Ordered through Astoria Ford, it's an XL hybrid with just a bed mat and a trailer hitch. Build week is 2/21, so I may have it by mid-March. I ordered on August 4.
When did you order?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Congrats to all with build dates today! Welcome to the next phase of "wait and pray"!
Or even the dreaded "The Production Date For Your Vehicle Has Changed" email. :D:cry:

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Or even the dreaded "The Production Date For Your Vehicle Has Changed" email. :D:cry:
Oh I cannot wait to get that one! Though I think we're at a point where those won't be as frequent. We shall see!

dtrnbll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 SHADOW BLACK MAVERICK LARIAT HYBRID
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)12:08 CST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week02/21/2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)Shadow Black, Lariat w/Lux pkg, Co-pilot 360,no sunroof.
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)Hasting Minn
  • 🗓 Your original order date Ordered 7/30/22 Confirmed 7/31/22
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)Hastings Ford
  • What kind of bear is best?
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1639065324670.png
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
  • What kind of bear is best?
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1639065324670.png

Last edited:

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The last 2 weeks all of the hybrid orders I saw scheduled were June, July, and early August (10th of the month or earlier). I expect more of the same, maybe some from later in August.
Still waiting on my build date... June 20th-ish order date...

Mamananc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler 2013 f250 super duty 2020 Ford
I'm on the north Oregon coast and got my build date today. Ordered through Astoria Ford, it's an XL hybrid with just a bed mat and a trailer hitch. Build week is 2/21, so I may have it by mid-March. I ordered on August 4.
When did you order?
I’m central Oregon coast ordered early September from small dealerships .Lariat 2.0 FX4 4k tow cactus gray . Congratulations on your build date.

Sponsored

Heart flush

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Ranger
Email received @ 2pm, just came home from work and hello production day
Scheduled build date: Week of 21 February
Carbonized Gray, Lariet, 360, spray in bedliner, console vault, soft fold tannou bed cover.
Region: Texas
Original order date: 7/09/2021
Johnson Brothers Ford: Temple, Texas
:giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)(y)

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Houston. I called the dealer today and found out my truck will be at the dealer at the end of this year. Hybrid, area51, copilot360, liner. My oder date was Sept. 5. I did not get any email from Ford about the build date or anything.
Congrats! Wow, that's the latest hybrid order by far in this thread.

901Kenobi

First Name
DANIEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2006 BMW X3, MB GLC300
w00t… I received my “Scheduled for Production” email this morning from Ford. It is scheduled to be built the week of 02/14/22. I ordered from a dealer in the Memphis, TN metro area on 10/22/21 with “Order Confirmation” email from Ford on 10/29/21. Build as follows… EB, FWD, XLT, Black and various options/accessories. I transacted all this with the dealer via email and $1K deposit over the phone.

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will get mine when Ford gifts free AWD with the Hybrid orders ....

Hunterwill94

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat Eco AWD
Hey guys this is my first post and I get to inform everyone that my mav has a production date as of today!
order details as follows:
Order date: 12/09/2021
Email confirmation of productIon: 12/16/21
Production date: 02/21/2022
That’s a week after I ordered I got a production date!
Vehicle details: Oxford white 2.0 AWD Lariat w/FX4 pkg, 4K tow, and all-weather mats, no lux, no sunroof or sliding rear window to avoid delays and it seems to have worked in my favor.
My dealer is Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma TN and they have been awesome. They helped me build the truck and get it submitted and in a week I have a production date!! My email from ford today also has a VIN so I’m set 😎 can’t wait to take delivery in a few months!
Sponsored

Last edited: