First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can we get June sorted out first please?
And then July orders!
Just got mine at Noon CST. Very strange that I just called FORD for the first time last Friday and I get scheduled today
Rapid Red First Edition Hybrid
Order Confirmed on 7/5

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.

Logo-Ford.png
7f6643d66678860ead34fd864bd08afc.png
composite.png

Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

Dear,
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of February 14, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Corwin Ford of Springfield. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

Maybe I'll be next week??? Ordered 7/26 Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360.
Talked to Ford today, & she said I've been at Priority Code 2 since November 8th, & normally could get a build date ranging from 5 to 6 weeks. December 20th will be my 6 weeks - Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

HAL

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
  • What kind of bear is best?
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1639065324670.png
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1639065324670.png
Scheduled for Production email recieved 12/16/2021
Ordered 06/16/2021
Con

1639065324670.png
Schedule for Production email recieved 12:11 PM 12/16/2021
Scheduled Production date - 02/21/2022
Ordered 06/16/2021
Order confirmation received 06/17/2021
Dealer - Matthews Ford
Location - Northeast Oklahoma
Hybrid, Area 51, XLT, luxury package, Co-Pilot360
Very excited to get the email even if the build date slips.
HAL

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shocked by only two people getting "the office" reference so far.

Encouraged to see lots of folks near my July 21 order date getting scheduled. Hope I will get my turn soon!
Beets, bears and Battlestar Galactica

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I move my order to 2023 model, there is no point taking delivery in mid 2022, knowing a new model is just a couple of months away.
No guarantee you wouldn't be waiting again this time next year

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You would think that they would build the truck in the order in which they were received. Makes too much sense.

Sponsored

Brewmstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a XL Ecoboost with no other options than floor mats back in November. I wanted hybrid - but missed the cutoff. I received an email today saying that it's scheduled for production (week of 2/21/22). My son turns 17 in January and will be for him. His plan is to lower it 2" and add 20" Rotiform wheels, along with aftermarket speakers/subwoofer/amplifier. I'm excited to see this truck in person ... only have seen one here in NJ.
Congrats ! Just curious what dealer in NJ did you order with?

nunezx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota, lexus,hyundai
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 10am pst
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week:2/21/2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info: iconic silver xlt fx4 and 4k
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable: southern California
  • 🗓 Your original order date:11/26/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer el centro motors
  • What kind of bear is best? gummi bear

Ford Maverick 📣 12/16 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Now Arriving!!!] Screenshot_20211216-150715_Gmail

jkbressman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid 2022 Ford Maverick, first edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received - 12:56 PM EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week - February 21 2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info - First Edition hybrid
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable Central Florida
  • 🗓 Your original order date 07/07/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer - Mullinax Ford Apopka FL
  • What kind of bear is best? Black bear
Ford Maverick 📣 12/16 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Now Arriving!!!] 1639696300839