Sponsored

What Powertrain, Trim, & Packages did you order for 2023?

What Powertrain, Trim, & Packages did you order?

• Total voters

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh my, so many Hybrid orders! I should have pre-ordered. Maybe MY24 will be my year!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh my, so many Hybrid orders! I should have pre-ordered. Maybe MY24 will be my year!
Yeah, it’s more Hybrid and CP360 than I expected. But it makes sense, especially CP360, which is standard on many cars.

Olikestrains

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So after seeing this and the other thread I hope the way I ordered mine will be fairly quick. I got lariat fx4 and 4K no lux or cp360 I have yet to see another order on here that is a gas lariat with no lux.

OP
OP

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So after seeing this and the other thread I hope the way I ordered mine will be fairly quick. I got lariat fx4 and 4K no lux or cp360 I have yet to see another order on here that is a gas lariat with no lux.
Yeah I think you nailed it. Hybrid, Lux, and 360 feel like they’re set up to be the bottlenecks.

Olikestrains

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i figured that they probably can’t make all the lariat luxes people want but will still have extra ability to build non lux gas models so I’ll get built much sooner. Only time will tell.
Yeah I think you nailed it. Hybrid, Lux, and 360 feel like they’re set up to be the bottlenecks

Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Bumping for more visibility!

Ajrcktts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending 2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting to note from this poll that Tremor off road package orders might actually be below constraint percentages. I wonder if we'll see some "basic" Tremor orders get delivered even faster than some of the over ordered but less constrained packages, late hybrid orders for example.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It seems like the black appearance package will be a lot more popular than the 10% allowed constraint.
And hybrids are about double the 35% mix allowed.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I understood Ford's constraint list correctly, their Lariat lux was going to be just as constrained as the Lariat itself. So, I interpreted that to be Ford assuming every Lariat would want the Lux.

But I could have misunderstood it.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting to note from this poll that Tremor off road package orders might actually be below constraint percentages. I wonder if we'll see some "basic" Tremor orders get delivered even faster than some of the over ordered but less constrained packages, late hybrid orders for example.
Who could get them in? Easy to be below the limit when no one can order it.

Sponsored

Ajrcktts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending 2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who could get them in? Easy to be below the limit when no one can order it.
Agreed 100%. I just wonder if that will result in better results for the Tremor orders since, in a sense, not all Tremors are "spoken for" with actual order percentages being less than planned production percentages.

I could be totally off base, I just found it curious.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kept mine simple on purpose, hoping to make it easier for schedulers to pick up. HPR XLT hybrid, only added the $100 tow bar because I can't get one added aftermarket for anywhere near that. Simple for the win, maybe?? 🤞🤞
My exact order and thought process too. Hoping less parts to be a constraint. I had a dealer (salesman, consider the source) tell me that in the 4 days Ford took 30-40K orders. I am hoping out of this they still are within the expected 35% hybrids of the total MY sales and they will open up the order banks later for EB only or Dealer inventory orders to fill the remaining production. Makes sense if 80% of 40K is 32K hybrids, that would be 32% of 100K total sales. Just guessing, more so hoping they will be able to make all the hybrids.

Last edited:

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Lariat EcoBoost BAP CP360 Full size Spare 9/16
Lariat Tremor CP360 9/19

OP
OP

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed 100%. I just wonder if that will result in better results for the Tremor orders since, in a sense, not all Tremors are "spoken for" with actual order percentages being less than planned production percentages.

I could be totally off base, I just found it curious.
I think from release, Tremor was at least partially seen as a way to skip ahead in line. The rollover offer didn't apply to it and it doesn't mix with the hybrid drivetrain. Once you add in the fact orders were such a struggle, I'm confident you're right.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I decided to drop the lux package from my XLT 2.0, 4k, FX4 in the hopes that it can actually be built this year given the apparent constraints.
Sponsored