stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only regret I can think of would be for Hybrid owners in cold/snowy climates, YOU NEED SEAT HEATERS. The heater performance isn't that good due to the ICE not always being on and coming up to the operating temperature of a normal car and thus, the heater wont blow warm. Seat warmers will keep you decently warm without running the heater. Luckily, I live in Southern California and don't have to worry about that and the AC runs SUPER chilly.
We have snow 4-7 months a year. We have heated seats (and steering wheel) in our other car, I think they have been turned on once in 6yrs. This is one of those options that people say is a "must have" that wife and I just don't understand. Wouldn't pay a penny extra; actually prefer not to have them as it's just another thing to break.
Sponsored

MJRI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MJRI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavrick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No regrets going all in on a lariat luxury. All the tech and creature comforts are great. And the more up-to-date it is, the longer I'll keep it
No regrets going all in on a lariat luxury. All the tech and creature comforts are great. And the more up-to-date it is, the longer I'll keep it
So glad to hear. I am expecting hybrid lariat all in as well within the next three weeks.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm pretty happy with my choice in the first edition. The "bells and whistles" basically help me feel like I'm in a modern vehicle. And when Ford does update the model, hopefully mine won't seem too obsolete.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a Lariat on order. Once I get it, we'll see if I regret not getting the Lux package. I've never had a vehicle with adaptive cruise control. I probably would have ordered it if it was offered separately.

RogueCheddar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

XLT Lux 4k. Heated seats and steering wheel are really nice to have when its -30 outside, cruise was a must for us, we got the full size spare as we'll be towing a lot and rolling on a donut with a 2700lb TT behind is not confidence inspiring. I would have stepped up to the Lariat but the interior just does not do it for me. I would have liked push button start, blind spot monitoring and the bigger gauge cluster but more than happy with what we have especially at 500 off MSRP.

Allgood313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I have a shadow black hybrid lariat. Only options are sunroof and bed extender. It was a rare dealer allocation back in Jan. ideally I wanted a hybrid lariat with Lux and 360. mine will go to my daughter once I get a 2023…black sucks keeping clean!
But looks so nice when clean!
Sponsored