Sponsored

What color did you order for your 2023 Maverick?

What color did you order for MY23?

• Total voters

Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel pickup
Hybrid, it and the price are why I ordered a Maverick on the 16th and just by luck I was at the dealership getting my mustang serviced asked a few questions about the dreaded dealer mark up and probably no longer than 20 minutes later and a $500 deposit I was number seven for a 2023 hybrid carbonized grey XLT, 360 and trailer hitch. So I have until it gets scheduled for changes mainly the color, I really like the carbonized grey but the velocity blue is beautiful and matches my Ford blue mustang, the Alto blue is striking in whether it's in sun light or shade
Sponsored

Amerzel

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Altima
I wanted to go with the Cyber Orange but that got vetoed by the wife so I went with the Atlas Blue. I think I saw it on an Explorer earlier today and it looked great. I'm sure I'll be happy with it no matter what it looks like.

Hkak45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would've went Cyber orange, but decided against the XLT in favor of an XL so I could get black cloth without spending $4,000 for it so I picked Atlas blue the new color. I didn't want anything on the colorless gray spectrum.
I'm so mad at myself for not seeing the Atlas Blue when I ordered the maverick! I knew VB was gone but didn't realize it was replaced with Atlas and shitty Ford website only showed me MY22 even though MY23 orders close today.

Atlas blue will look great on the Mav!

bautek_mn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX Sport Wagon, Future Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Area 51 and I'm renaming my garage to "Hanger 18".

Alto Blue was a very close second.

Esteban88

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback, Maverick XL hybrid (ordered)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Atlas blue initially but dealer said color was being rejected, changed to area 51. But since I ordered an XL hybrid I doubt I'll ever see it.

Sponsored

Chad D.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In person, Ford’s Area 51 is the best color I’ve seen on the Maverick. Pictures do not do the color justice. It’s mesmerizing in the sun and looks so cool and classy in the shade. With the cactus gray, it looked good, but there were sometimes that I looked at it and it looked like a sea foam green or iceberg lettuce color.

Krazyrabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
I'm so mad at myself for not seeing the Atlas Blue when I ordered the maverick! I knew VB was gone but didn't realize it was replaced with Atlas and shitty Ford website only showed me MY22 even though MY23 orders close today.

It's my understanding that you can change color after the orders have closed, call your dealer!

Sun Devil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went Carbonized Grey because I just really like it... but after seeing a Cactus Grey Ranger yesterday I wish I'd gone with that! Oh well, I know I'm going to love my baby truck no matter what!!
You can still change your color. Just let the dealer know.

Kevin1987

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just modified my order the other day to include the CO-Pilot360 Assist. Will another change affect my place in line? lol. Not that I expect to have it until this time next year at the earliest anyway, but still..

Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you ordered a 23, color can be changed.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

You can still change your color.
Edited to add, sorry for another reply about changing your color.

BCinMD

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Outback, 2013 BMW 328i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wanted Avalanche Gray but when I realized it was a Tremor-exclusive color choice, I went back and forth between Oxford White and Iconic Silver - ended up going with the silver.

SBP

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 22 eco is black, the 23 hybrid will be cactus grey.

Rooski41

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with the Carbonized Gray. It reminded me of the 88 Olds Toronado I had with matching gray interior. Beautiful car. Should never have sold it.
Sponsored