- First Name
- Robert
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2023
- Threads
- 6
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 136
- Location
- Greensboro NC
- Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Maverick XL EB AWD 4k Tow CP360
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
As you can see there are people that want to talk and interact on this topic. I enjoy the post and pic.It's pretty helpful. Scroll down and you will see a section called "similar threads" that have hundreds of replies and thousands of views. You can also browse the forum by sections and find there are specific areas for these questions that have been answered many times. Or, using the search tab - type "mudflaps" and see for yourself.
They were not trying to be rude about it. You are new here and there are many of these threads already in existence. They were trying to help you locate them and cut down on the amount of new threads with the same content.
best mud flapsAs you can see there are people that want to talk and interact on this topic. I enjoy the post and pic.
Thanks for the recap. I am enjoying this thread
Thanks for the input. I just ordered the Mabett mud flaps.If you are bothered by splatter on the side of your truck the solution is mud flaps.
I do not like the splatter on the side of my truck and it is an issue for me because I live and travel on dirt roads frequently. I also think mud flaps look good on a truck.
My choice was the Mabett based on price, coverage, and they do not contact painted surfaces of the truck when installed. I am very satisfied with them.
I hope you like them.Thanks for the input. I just ordered the Mabett mud flaps.
Yea. We can all see it... it's the same with the already existing threads just like it. That's all we are saying. No need to be snarky. You were given advice how to make better use of the forums and existing threads. You don't have to take it, but it's free advice. I don't care if you make a new thread for everything you do on this forum over and over - but it would be more useful to at least attempt keeping things organized and add to already existing discussions.As you can see there are people that want to talk and interact on this topic. I enjoy the post and pic.
I am not trying to have bad interactions. Have a good day.Yea. We can all see it... it's the same with the already existing threads just like it. That's all we are saying. No need to be snarky. You were given advice how to make better use of the forums and existing threads. You don't have to take it, but it's free advice. I don't care if you make a new thread for everything you do on this forum over and over - but it would be more useful to at least attempt keeping things organized and add to already existing discussions.
I also like the look of the fender flares and have seen that they are expensive. Post the pic if you are able to get them.I put Musology mud flaps on my Tremor, but still get spray down the side. I think the answer is fender flares and mud flaps. For me, the ideal combination would be the Air Design fender flares and the RokBlokz mud flaps. I've heard they will work together, but haven't tried it myself. Yet.
If Ford will give me a discount of at least 20%, I'll pull the trigger on those fender flares.![]()
This right here.Id try something if your on gravel or bad roads. Otherwise Id go without.