Sponsored

Deleted member 4163

Don't mud flaps just retain salt in the wheel wells if you live in a cold weather state that salts its roads?
Sponsored

Anton4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't mud flaps just retain salt in the wheel wells if you live in a cold weather state that salts its roads?
Salt will get in there anyway, but the mud flaps help keep salt and dirt from spraying up onto the exterior of the truck.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So will those interfere with the Air Design wheel flairs? Kinda looks so....
I have that same question since the pics aren't with the AD Fender Flares. I have the flares in the garage ready to install when my MAverick get here. Worst case: may have to shave/trim the flaps a bit given the thickness of the flares. When my Mav gets here, I will know for sure, but I may be waiting until late January at the earliest.

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
I have that same question since the pics aren't with the AD Fender Flares. I have the flares in the garage ready to install when my MAverick get here. Worst case: may have to shave/trim the flaps a bit given the thickness of the flares. When my Mav gets here, I will know for sure, but I may be waiting until late January at the earliest.
I installed Ford OEM mud flaps on my Bronco Sport. Later on I installed the Bushwacker Fender Flares and the front flaps needed to be trimmed. No trimming was required for the rears.

CraigMN

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Looks great. Much better fit than the “universal” options. Price is fair compared to other model- specific designs.
My mud flaps arrived today. Bigger than I expected. Now, if only the truck would arrive…

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
THANK TOU for the photos, just ordered these off eBay. Especially with the 245/65 tires that stick out ever so slightly, these will be a paint saver for sure

Mavito

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Coquito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
THANK TOU for the photos, just ordered these off eBay. Especially with the 245/65 tires that stick out ever so slightly, these will be a paint saver for sure
Link please for the ones on Ebay.

Mavito

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Coquito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed that some in the picture have the ford emblem on them and some do not. I found these on Amazon but for $110.
Sponsored